Chapter 3

After Yuko done with her registration, she goes to where the university hall is. When's she found it, she walks in.

There is so many new student like her that was already seating and hear what the councillor talk about.

She breath in. Yes, this is the new beginning of her new life as the student of Y university.

She couldn't wait to learn many new things here and not to forget to meet new friends, create memories and most of all just keep moving on no matter what.

While on the other city, Sei have already begun to take care of the family's businesses. There is so much work to do that he left behind when he lose his sight.

He was busy handling everything.

Even though he live the same way as he did, he couldn't figure it out why his heart feel empty.

Since he already talk with Yuko, he never saw her again. And above that, she already quit working for him.

After hours of working, Sei finally stop working since the clock already shows 6:30pm.

He didn't eat anything since he comes in to work today.

After finish clear all the document in his desk, he goes out of his office. His PA already waiting for Sei and when his PA saw Sei just got out from his office.

His head bow a little and Sei just walk past his PA.

He ask whether Sei wanted to go home or he have somewhere else to go. Sei just told his PA to send him the usual place he hang out with his friend.

His PA did what Sei ask him to do, while Sei is in the car. He called his friend to meet him at the usual place.

Half an hour later, Sei have arrived. The place where he always hang out with his friends since they were on high school is Rus Bar.

The owner of that bar knows Sei and his friend, since they comes from rich families. So in order to get a good business, he allow Sei and his friend to hang out at the vip room at his bar and drink what ever they want.

Sei enter the vip room, and seat at the couch that he usually seat. Not only Sei's friend but there are also woman.

Sei friend greet him, and then there's a blond woman who have a very alluring figure walks toward Sei. She smile seductively to him, Sei just remain expressionless but he didn't stop her from coming to him.

After the woman seat beside Sei, she tried to touch his chest. But just for a few minutes, Sei already ask the woman to scram and never touch him again.

Sei didn't understand why he react like that, he usually love to let woman touch and pleasure him. But his body didn't react like it use to.

Instead, he feels disgusted when the woman touch his chest and slowly move her hand down below his chest. He remember Yuko touch when she was still taking care of him.

He remembered that Yuko touch feels like, she have in between warm and cold hand. The way she touched him wasn't like the woman now, she touch him because she was cleaning his body using towel when he still on the wheelchair.

He is confused, why would he remember her now.

He remembered all the things that Yuko share him, all the they both spend together.

And he imagined that Yuko is a beautiful girl but it turns out she was just a plain girl.

He didn't know what he feels right now, there was a longing in his heart to see her talking, laughing.. Teach him about hope in their life and so many things.

But he had hurt her the day she ask him why he avoiding her, and he remembered what he told her. He knows that it will hurt her but back then he thought... That's the reality of it..

But now, he seems to be unclear of what he meant it back then. And the day after that, he never saw her in his mansion again.

Like she just wasn't there. No warm presence, no laughter. Just the usual cold and silent.

It didn't feel like home at all. There's were only him, the butler and also a few selected maid living in the mansion.