Chapter 8

The butler didn't really knew what exactly happen, but he could see that when the young girl took care of his young master. He knows that the young girl is the best choice for this job because he could see that there is no ill intention or ill manner to his young master.

Before Yuko was pick, there were a few who has been assign to take care his young master but they couldn't last longer than one week because even though his young master lose his sight but he could still feels that all the young or older woman would always try to seduce Sei and that's why Sei could get violent againts it and started to insult them.

Throwing anything that his hand could reach. When thats happen, the butler immediately fired them and pay their salary. But Yuko is different and she was the only one that could stand against his young master insult and violence.

Even so, Yuko still smile and ignore what his young master did and continue what her part time job as a helper. After a while, the butler could finally see what type of person Yuko is. She is young but the way she deal with his young master's atitude really worth to be praise.

Because for the first time he saw his young master laugh so loud of Yuko's joke and thats whe he knew that he made the right choice to pick her.

Though Yuko is only just a teenage girl but he could see that she is more mature than any other tenager at he age he see. Thus the butler knew that this must be because she already had a tough life until it force her to be mature at such early age.

He could still remember her that when ever she talk to his young master she was always smile but when the day of her part time job finish and its time for her to collect her salary, he ould clearly see that the young girl didn't smile like she use to.

After she collect her salary, without even stay for awhile she left as if she doesn't want to be there anymore. The butler were a bit confuse, but soon know the reason behind it. It was related with what  his young master had done.

And after Yuko left, his young master didn't seem to bother about it at all, as if what they did before doesn't mean anything at all. But soon his young master started change, it seems that he always look at the yard where he and Yuko always be in the evening.

Sometimes his young master would be as if his not there and his thought were far away. The butler has his doubts about it. And it turns out to be true, Yuko left was the cause of the young master changes behaviour.

It seems that it effect on the young master greatly after a few weeks Yuko left. The butler seems to get worry about the young master changes. It still the same in the few months. And today, the young master get back home late.

But when he saw the young master back, he was glad only than he approach to his young master he could smell the strong liquor. But looking at his young master, his just fine.