Chapter 22

After finish talking to Mr.Hao, Sei is getting ready to head back home. Even though Sei is tired, but the thought of seeing Yuko makes him happy. Right now he doesn't want to think what might happen when he see Yuko and talk about back then.

Before he drive back home, Sei going to the jewellery shop. When he arrived and walk in, the worker there immediately call the manager from the office.

They recognise who Sei is and since they can't deal with high status people, only the manager could deal it because the manager had more experiences than the other workers there.

When the manager heard who comes to their jewellery shop, he go and greet Sei. Then he ask Sei what he is looking for, so Sei told the manager.

He wants to buy a necklaces for Yuko, The manager took out all different kind of necklaces and let Sei see them. When it comes to selecting, Sei is very observe with the things that he selected. After a few minutes, He pick a beautiful golden necklace with a small pink diamond in the middle of the necklace.

The reason he buy this for Yuko, is to make this as the symbol of both being in a relationship. He really do hopes that she will forgive him, and also hope that its not to late to apologise for the way he act after he recover his sight.

Satisfied with his selection, the manager proceed with Sei purchasing the necklaces. Sei took out his card and the manager swipe it at the purchase electronic. After the manager done, he give back Sei's card and also the jewellery box than contains the necklaces.

Before Sei goes out of the jewellery shop, the manager and also the other workers there express thank u for purchasing our jewellery and have a nice day. Sei just smile and walk out.

When he arrived home, he went straight to his room. Before, he already ask the butler to tell the chef and maid that he will have is dinner late at night. For now he wants to rest at his room.

Sei put the jewellery box at his lamp table beside his bed, took a shower after that. Just in 10 minutes, he already got out from the bathroom and put on his pyjamas.

Sei took his luggage and put it in the bed, he begin to arrange what clothes he wanted to bring. Took his toothbrush and towel, when everything is done.

Sei zip his luggage and put it near his coffee table, he also took the jewellery box and put it into the luggage small zip pocket thats in front.

Then Sei lay at his bed, even though he was tired but still he can't sleep. Before he got back home, he can't keep his eyes open because he felt like he needs to sleep but eventually he tries to open his eyes and kept driving until he reaches to the villa. But now he can't close his eyes and sleep.

Probably because less than 24 hour he will meet Yuko again. He kept looking at the ceiling and think about many different scene that one of them might be what Yuko's reaction towards him.