Chapter 23

Because Sei haven't had dinner yet the butler go to his room, he knock the door but there is no answer from Sei. The butler did it a few times but still hasn't have answer from Sei.

The butler say excuse and try to open the door, it seems that Sei didn't lock his door so the butler open it. There the butler saw that Sei already asleep, he thought that the young master must be tired that's why he sleep early.

Without interrupting Sei sleep, the butler exit Sei's room quietly and then close the door slowly. After that the butler told the chef and the maid that the young master had already asleep, so they could return to their own dorm.

The butler knows that Sei would no longer have his dinner, because once Sei had sleep. He wouldn't wake up until tomorrow morning. After the 2 hours, the butler check every around the villa so there is no door or the window would be unlock.

If it did, the butler would lock it. Finish doing all the things that he do. The butler finally return to his dorm.

The next morning, Sei woke up. When he open his eyes, the first thing that he saw is the sunlight from the sun that shine throughout his room. He wakes up with a smile on his face. This is it, he thought.

He get up and get ready.
Soon after that, he got out from his room with his luggage and go downstairs.
The butler who is waiting Sei, saw that he brings his luggage. The butler ask if Sei have a business trip.

Sei only answer yes, Sei put his luggage at the entrance and then he walk toward the dining room to have his breakfast. There he told the butler that he will be out of the city in a few days, so Sei hope that everything will be ok when his not here.

The butler told Sei that he doesn't need to worry, he will always watch everything. Sei finish his breakfast, so he is ready to go to the airport. His flight is in 10am, so he needs to be there an hour early. Since he aren't going to drive, the butler himself drive Sei to the airport.

An hour later, Sei already on the plane. When the plane already start to move, Sei thought that the distance between Yuko and him are getting closer. He just have to wait for 3 hours flight to Y city.

While Yuko, she is already getting ready for class. When she gets up in the morning, she couldn't help but feel that something gonna happen today. But she just brush it off, she thought maybe it just her imagination that something might happen. On her way to he class, she met senior Kaname. Since the day he help her, they have become friends.

She was glad back then, because he help her a lot with many things that she don't know about. They gotten closer. If they both have finished class at the same time, they would have lunch together. Yuko consider the senior as her brother so there is nothing wrong when senior Kaname gets close to her.

Senior Kaname ask her if she wants to have a lunch with him at the cafeteria but Yuko say that today she and her friends are going out to the new restaurant that have been open a few weeks ago. Senior Kaname said that it's alright maybe another time and Yuko nod.

Sei have reach Y city international airport
After he got his luggage, he went straight to the exit. Since he already arrange everything, there's a chauffeur waiting for him. Y city isn't a strange place for him, his been here a few times  so that makes it easy for him.

Sei also have house here, he bought it two years ago. When the chauffeur greet him, the chauffeur takes Sei's luggage and put it inside the car. Sei got inside the car, when the chauffeur get inside the driver seat. Sei told him that he needs to go to Y university first, so the chauffeur take  him there.

When they reach there, the chauffeur park the car just in front the university. Sei got out from the car and goes towards the entrance gates, coincident when he walk. He saw Yuko, she with her friend talking while walking towards the entrance gate. He could she that she is smiling and talking happily, Sei just stood there until Yuko gets closer to him.

Yuko didn't realise that Sei is there, she didn't look straight while walking. She focus on what joke her friends talk. When they almost reach at the entrance gate, Yuko heard her name been call, and when she look. There in front of her, is the guy she fell in love but his also the reason who hurt her.

When she saw Sei stand in front of her, she felt like this is a dream. A few book that she hold suddenly fell because she felt her hands turn weak. Her legs also become weak and she almost fall, she's glad that she didn't fall and standing.

She didn't know what to feel right now when she sees Sei again.

Sei, when he see Yuko in front of him. He is happy, he really miss her so much. When Sei take a step forward towards Yuko, from happy and longing for her turn to frown. Why, because when he did that, he saw that Yuko walk a step backward.

Yuko friends saw this, they ask Yuko whose the guy that's in front of them, but Yuko didn't hear it because her mind blank when she saw Sei. When she saw that Sei had take a step forward towards her, she panic. She doesn't know why Sei here for but she is sure that she doesn't want to see him again and that's why she took a step backward.