Chapter 11

Sei knew that once he change the way his is, most of those who knew him would be shocked. Of course they will, can you change in just one day? Some people cannot change so fast but for Sei, he can adapt the changes that he wanted for himself.

So he just chuckle when the butler ask him, it seems his changes brings a big impact to the butler, he already expected that. He just told the butler that there is nothing wrong with him, he just felt like he needed to change. To be a better person, thats all.

After Sei talk, he just go straight to the dining room to have his breakfast. The aura around Sei isn't cold like it use to before, it felt like a calm and radiant aura.

The butler never expected Sei would give an answer like that, but then again if Sei start to change. The butler would be glad, why? Because the butler know that it is better to change and to learn to be a better person.

Even now the butler could see that there is big differences between the old Sei and the Sei right now. The butler doesn't know what happen or who exactly bring this kind of impact to Sei but he felt happy with this changes. No matter what, whether this young master is bad or good.

He will still serve him well, until the day he couldn't serve the young master.

The butler follow Sei behind, and when Sei already seat at the chair. The maid had already prepare his breakfast on the table. After that they stood beside the table but a bit far away, so they would not disturb Sei from having his breakfast.

Finish eating his breakfast, Sei is about to go to the company. Before he reach to the main door to exit the villa. The butler told him to have a nice day at work and again Sei smile and said thank you. Then he got out and when straight to his car.

It seem that know Sei could clearly see what he never sees before, what exactly did Sei see? Well he see that when he change to be a better person, it seem that all the previous things like the butler greeting, all the maid and his friend really do care for him.

He use to be cold to all around him and always think about himself, denied everything that aren't important in his life like friendship, good realationship and those who care for him. He just use to be alone but now he knew that his no longer alone.

He had so many people that are still with him, even though his mother left him. He realise this because of Yuko. He is contain with what he had right now, the only thing that is missing is Yuko. She the only one left that he still needed in his life.

Not just a temporary, he wanted her for the rest of his life. He will treat her well. If she accept him again, he really did hope so.