Chapter 2

There is no expression on his face when he see her for the first time.

At that time, she thought that it is normal since they have never meet each other. But as time past by she notice it herself that Sei have become more distance and talk less towards her.

Her thought were interrupted when her best friend drag her to the karaoke, they were going to release the tension that they have when they were still having the final exam and also waiting for the result to be out in the few weeks.

Yuko  she finally feels a bit happy after her meeting with Sei few days ago. She was glad that she have a best friend that knows how to cheer her up.

After having  there fun singing, laughing and everything that teenager do. Both Yuko and her best friend finally on their way to go back home.

Since both of them walk the same path, they walk together to go back home.

" So which university that you want to attend to" her best friend ask.
"I haven't thought about it yet, but maybe I'll go to Y university."
"That's far away Yuko, why not just attend university here."
" I like to get out from this city to experience different places, and beside the cost I wanted to take is also there. So yeah I'll go there. How about you?"

"I think that I'm going to M university, it's closer to come back home"
Yuko didnt say anything and just kept walking.
" Do you still think about that guy?"
Yuko still did t answer her best friend question.

And her best friend didn't want to push her to answer it so she didn't ask again. But suddenly Yuko answer
"Yeah, I couldn't forget about him and it's hurt."
"You have to stay strong, there is still other guy who is better than him."
Yuko just make the sound hmm

It is not easy to forget when you already fell in love with someone, and if it did. It takes a long time to forget or when after you fell in love with someone else.

Yuko's best friend already at her home. She gave Yuko a hug and give words of encouragement after that she wave her hand as a sign goodbye to her.

Yuko's home it just 2 block from her best friend. And she live in a small apartment, since she live alone.

Since her relatives no longer took care of her expenses, she had to move out from her relative house an rent a small apartment that is suitable for people who love alone.

After she have arrived at her apartment, she took a shower and fell asleep. Since she have been so tired since early morning to attend her last day at the high school till night having fun with her best friend.

She no longer wants to think about what happen back then when Sei meet her. Maybe her best friend advice could make her heart a little better. He isn't the only guy, there is a better one. Someday she will forget about him and move on with her life

She still have a long way to go, so she will meet a nice guy whom will never judge based on the differences of their society.

She didn't know if she could do it but she believe one day she will find her own happiness.

So Yuko continue living her life like usual,but soon after she got a letter from Y university, she jump excitedly when she finish read it. It seems that she got accepted to the Y university.

The registration to Y university is just a week time. So Yuko is busy to arrange everything that she needed. Soon, it turns out that she could really forget Sei when she is busy with her own life without think of Sei in her mind all the time.

The entrance to welcome new student in Y university have already begun, Yuko is more excited than before. She have finally got in and she is ready for her new chapter in her life.

When she at the entrance of Y university, there were the senior greeting the new junior, and fill in their registration. She just stood there and look all of her surrounding on how Y university looks like.

A guy suddenly were in front of her saying
" Hello there, are you the new junior on this university? If your are then the talk about university's rules is about to start so you should fill in the registration now."

"Ohh, thank you very much Senior.....?" Since Yuko doesn't know the his name she could continue talking so she just look at the guy.

The guy that was standing in front of Yuko just smile and told his name is Kaname.
She thanked him again and bow to him before continue to go on her walk at the registration counter.