Chapter 24

The more Sei took a step forward, Yuko also took a step backwards. Before Sei could take a step again, Yuko already run back to her dorm. It wasn't far away, the dorm were located just behind the university. Sei who is shocked run after her, he need her to listen. He knew this would happen, before he already figure it out the possibility of what would Yuko do.

Even though he knew this, yet seeing Yuko reaction when she see him. It hurts his heart, he didn't blame her. It was his fault after all. He kept chasing her while calling her name but she didn't stop, this scene cause everyone thats outside the university look both Yuko and Sei strangely.

Bu the both of them didn't care because right now, Sei could keep up with Yuko but still he could see where she is going even though shes a bit far away from him. He didn't know that Yuko could run that fast and he as a guy couldn't catch up with her, this is something new that he have learn about Yuko.

Yuko who already reach at the gate of the dorm quickly searching her keys to open up her room, but before she could open her room. Sei's hand already stop her, she wack his hand away from her. Shes getting mad, the scene that she didn't want to remember suddenly rushed in her mind.

How he treated her, how cold he is towards her and how he said that they couldn't be together because of their differences in society. She really didn't want to remember that, she thought that she is strong after she left the city that she lives on in her entire life and the painful memories.

But right know, Yuko is in tears. Sei seeing her close her eyes, he saw that she is in tears. It broke him seeing her like that, and when he trys to wipe her tears with his thumb she violently wack his hand and look at him straight in his eyes.

He could see, in her eyes... Pain, hate, angry. For a minute Yuko just look at him, after that she said
"What Mr. Kamamura doing here?"
Sei didn't like that Yuko call him like that but still he answer her calmly.
"I came here to see you Yuko"
"How did you know i studies here?"

Sei is sure that Meiling didn't tell Yuko about him wants to see Yuko, so he ask Meiling about her address. Since Meiling didn't tell Yuko ahead, it must be because she wants his presence suprise Yuko. So he didn't tell Yuko about it. He just said
" I hired someone to find your whereabout"

Another silent but then
"Can i talk to you?" Sei said
"No, I'm busy. So could you please leave!"
Yuko is about tu put her key on the doorknob but Sei
prevent her from doing it.
"Please Yuko, i just wanna talk to you."
"And why would i waste my time with you."

"Please Yuko, give me a chance to talk.. please."
"Just go away. I don't wanna see your face ever again"
Sei still haven't give up and still plead Yuko to give him a chance to talk to her. Because of Yuko loud yelling, other girls that their room near Yuko got out.

They were wondering what's the problem outside their room, when Yuko notice that people are watching them. She couldn't help but kept her voice low. She glare at Sei with resentment.

Sei just keep repeating what he had said early, by then Yuko give up.
"Alright... After the talk, don't ever come here again." she said
Sei smile, he didn't mind what Yuko said because he got a chances to talk to her.

Both Sei and Yuko at the nearest cafe. Sei is the one to broke the silence betweet them.
"How are you doing."
Yuko who is still irritate answer
"As you can see, I'm doing fne."
"Are you studies well?."

Yuko feels even more irritate, he wanted to talk and this is what he talk? Ask about how is she, her studies. Forget it, Yuko thought.
"Are you here to talk about how I am doing here or there is something else you want to talk about? Coz let me tell you, i  really don't want to waste time with meaningless questions. So right now I'll ask you straight to the point.. Why are you here."

Sei is pretty shocked with the way Yuko talks to him. The Yuko now is different from the Yuko that he knew, she use to be gentle, kind and always smile no matter what but this Yuko right now..isn't the same.

Sei knew that very well, he's been there before. Build a wall that is so thick that none people whose around him couldn't crumble it. But Yuko did, she crumble it easy with her laughter, with her stories, with the way she teach him how to feel something.. And now she look just like him before he met and knew Yuko, she change because he was the one who broke her.