Chapter 7

None of Sei's friend couldn't confort him, because he only see it as sympathy. Instead they give him advide of him. They encourage him to continue what he intended to do, they know he could do, but Yue suddenly ask Sei that if things isn't what he imagine would be. What would he do.

What will happen if Yuko doesn't forgive him and most of all, doesn't want to start new with him. What Yue had ask also makes Sei's other friend think about it too. Sei stay silent for awhile, what Yue ask him. There's possibility that Yuko won't forgive him.

Then he begin to think all the posibility that might happen once he finds Yuko and do what he intended to do. If Yuko forgive him and start new with him, he would be so grateful and cherish Yuko so much.

If Yuko only forgive him but doesn't want to start new with him, that would still be fine since he knows that it would take time for a person heart that have been hurt to heal and he knew that well enough.  But if she doesn't forgive him at all and doesn't what to start new, maybe doesn't want to see him again.

But can he let go just like that?

No, he loved Yuko. Losing her means his life would turn back to darkness. No light and no warm, there is only dark and loneliness.

Does he really wanted to go back where he was before?

No, he will change. Change for her sake and he will.

So Sei told his friend that no matter what the situations may be, his already prepared to faced it all no matter what. Yue only nod and smile at Sei, while Kyoshi,Gen and Sheng cheer him by raising their glass of wine to Sei and drinks it.

The air inside the vip room changes, from gloomy to cheerful. It's seem that Sei's friend's already see a bit of changes in Sei and they are happy with it. It seems that the girl whom had Sei's attention isn't really just some girl.

If they ever meet that girl, they would show their grateful to her for making Sei be more open with someone whom he close to.

After spending four hours drinking and talk about their business, its time for them to go and return their own home. Sei didn't drink too much so he wasn't drunk, after Sei pay their bill. All of them walk out from the pub, since Sheng and Kyoshi drive their own car. Yue offer to send them back home and let his guard drive their car back home too.

Beside Sei. Yue is the second most rich bachelor in their place, since he came from an ancient family. He always have his bodyguard with him, so he didn't have any problem when two of his bodyguard drive Sheng and Kyoshi car.

Even though Yue also drinks a lot but he is one that could hold his liquor and didn't get drunk. He say his goodbye to Sei and goes inside his mayback car. After Sei see that his friend already on their way then he walk toward his sport car and drive going back to his villa.

When he arrived at the villa's parking lot. He got out of his sport car and goes inside his villa. It seems that the butler still waiting for him to return home and when the butler saw that Sei have already return.

He felt relief, he knew that Sei had suddenly change of atitude. He begin to be more cold and expressionless, he always has the kind of  gloomy aura whenever his at home. It seems that it relate about the young girl whom take care of his young master.

He wasn't blind even though he was already old, he could clearly see that there was changes in his young master atitude the day the young girl that he interview started her part time job to take care of his young master when he lose his sight.

But when the young girl left, his young master change back to the way he use to be but only  worse than before.