Chapter 12

When he arrived at the company, he park his car at the basement floor. Soon he took the elevator to his office. The company have 3 elevator, two of the elevator is for his workers to use but the one elevator is for only him to use, because it directly goes to his office. Sei was the only one who had the card to open up the elevator, there is no one else can use it except him.

By the time the elevator stop at his office, he walk out it and goes to his work desk. As is if Sei's assistant knew he already arrived at his office. The door was knock and Sei ask to come in. Sei's assistant open the door and close it.

Sei ask if the assistant had find the information about Yuko's friend and the assistant reply he did. Without wasting any time, the assistant gave the envelope to Sei. Sei took it and ask the assistant to do his work.

When Sei open the envelope, he read it carefully. It seems that Yuko doesn't have that many friend, only a few but most of all. She have one best friend who shes been best friend with since they were kindergarden. And her name is Meiling Chew.

Sei find out that Yuko's best friend attend her university in this city, so he decide to meet her. There was also an address of Meiling and where she attend her university. When Sei had finish reading all the information, he put it back inside the envelope and put the envelope inside the drawer of his work table.

Now he knows where Yuko's friend is, he is sure that this Meiling knows where Yuko had attend her university.

When the clock already struck 12:30pm, Sei stop with his work. Sei called his assistant trought the phone intercom, and when his assistant got into his office. Sei told him that he would be gone for two hour and he needed his assistant to postpone their meeting presentation and set it tomorrow.

His assistant just nod sign that he understood, then goes out of Sei;s office to his work desk. Sei after finish arrange all the paper work that he done, go to the elevator. He pust the button to go at the basement floor where he park his car.

He decide to go and met Meiling, he actually wanted to meet her tomorrow but he just couldn't wait any longer. Since morning, his been  battling himself  between his heart and his mind whether to met Yuko's best friend today or tomorrow.

He actually decide to meet her tomorrow but then he thought to himself, why wait until tomorrow. Thats why he decide again that he met Meiling today.

He was already inside his car, and drive to the M university. Thats where Yuko's best friend goes to studies, it was not a short trip though. It took Sei almost an hour to arrived there.

He park his car outside the main gate of the university, there is already people walking towards the main gate. Some student already finish their classes for today and some just hanging out of the university amusement park.

When he walk there, he could see that the student are watching him, especially the female students. Some were whispering with their friend and some are just looking flirty at him but he did came for that, he came here to find Meiling.