~7~

My jaw dropped at the sight of what was in front of me. His bedroom wasn't just a mess, it was a disaster zone. It looked like a drunken cyclone had erupted in his closet, scattering his clothes across the floor. Then, the cyclone had made its haphazard way across his desk to do the same to his school work. 

I glanced over at Minho "Sleeping on the street is better than this." He giggled, ruffling the back of his head "It's not always like this, trust me. I'll clean it in a second."

"I'm gonna go get freshen up in that 'second'" I commented, making my way towards the washroom. 

I peeped out from the washroom door, whistling at Minho, trying to grab his attention "Hope you can find a clean pair of clothes for me to wear." I slammed the door behind me.

I stripped off of my uniform and stepped slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over my head in steamy rivulets. Closing my eyes to the water as the heat soaked into my skin. The sensation of the steamy water calms me, it takes my mind off things. All the things I honestly don't care about. I left a deep sigh, enjoying the water. 

Suddenly, the door squeaking, and my eyes shot open. 

"What the-?" I exclaimed, trying to protect my dignity from being seen. I quickly turned my head to the bathroom door and it was slightly open. 

"Here's my shirt that you can wear and a towel." His hand made itself through the small opening. I abruptly grabbed them out of his hands as the door shut close. I left a sigh, if he turned out to be a pervert tonight, he would never see the light of the day ever again.

Wait a second, I locked the door, right?

I stormed out of the shower after a while. My glance fell at Minho who was relaxing on his bean bag, watching youtube videos on TV. "How did you open the door? I locked it!" I crossed my arms across my chest. Minho glanced at me, eyeing me from top to bottom before chuckling. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion "What? Answer me!"

"No one would honestly believe you're in a gang if they see you like this." I walked towards the mirror and I rolled my eyes. I looked like a kid. His shirt was way too huge for me and I was practically swimming in it. The arms? I looked like the male version of Mushi Sanban from Kids next door. Why is he so big?

"Oh, and that bathroom door's lock is broken." Such a nice house but the lock is broken. Great. I plopped down on the other bean bag "Don't do it next time." He mumbled something under his breath that caught my attention "What?" 

He looked startled, his eyes wide open as if I caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to do "Oh... Ah, n-nothing"

Whatever.

I looked around and the room had a whole new look to it. Everything was back to where it belonged. The room looked more bright. The bed was nicely made to the point that I wanted to jump on it immediately and fall asleep. "I guess it took me a long time to take that shower." I glanced over at Minho who was busy watching League of Legends guides. He nodded "So long that I had to go shower in my parent's bathroom." 

By the time we were finally ready for bed and after having a discussion on who is going to sleep on the floor, it was already 2 am. In the end, I decided I would sleep on the floor because I felt bad about how Minho was ready to give his bed and sleep on the floor himself. 

I lied down as he switched off the lights, placing himself on the bed. 

"Goodnight, Taeminnie." 

"Goodnight, Minho."

The room was dark. The curtains were drawn in a vain attempt to block the orange glow of the streetlights, illuminating the road outside. I glanced at the digital clock on the wall, the numbers 02:25 glowing in a bright green. Minho shuffled on the bed as well. "Can't sleep?" I nodded. "Is it because it's a new place?" He asked.