~15~

I was back to school. Of course, no one really cared other than the teacher who warned me about the consequences I'll face next time if I get caught. 

I sighed as I stretched my arms, it's been a while since I used my brain and my body at the same time. Minho was next to me, scribbling something in his notebook. "Are you writing a love letter for me?" I remarked as I scooped in closer to him to take a peek in his book. Of course, it was the lecture notes that he was still writing even after five minutes of the teacher leaving the class. 

"Shh, don't disturb," Minho said in a hushed tone as he continued writing. I chuckled, "Tell me when you're done." I said as I placed my head on the table, waiting for the next lesson teacher to come in. 

Not gonna deny, I really liked being back to school, well, not precisely back to school but more like back with Kai and Minho. I guess when your dating someone, school becomes a whole lot of fun. And it's more fun when your seating partner is your boyfriend and it's a whole free entertainment in a boring class when you start teasing your seating partner. 

Just seeing him so focused in the class, definitely gave me the itch to disturb Minho. Also, let's not talk about how hot he looks when he's paying attention to something. You really need to be the extreme level of handsome to look so hot even in those geeky glasses and that weird hairstyle. 

I moved my gaze from Minho and looked down. Sure enough, I was aroused at the wrong time. But luckily, the teacher walked in and in a few moments, my focus drifted away to randomness.

Well, this is honestly not the first time I have felt this way ever since I decided to date. I did date before and I wasn't a newly dating teenage virgin but still, getting turned on by a man was all new to me just as it is to Minho. But getting aroused just by looking at him is something I wasn't expecting and something I don't know how to control. 

I wasn't a virgin but the girl's never got me feeling this type of way, ever. And every time I did get turned on, I wouldn't think twice and go along with it. But now with Minho, I'm so hesitant and it's not because he's a man but because I don't know if he's even thought about all this. I don't want to be someone who pressures him involuntarily because of what I'm feeling in the spur of the moment. 

In fact, I didn't want to move so fast either in this relationship. 

I was in a huge dilemma and I didn't know who to talk to about it. 

Soon, another day of school got over and we were walking down the sidewalk. I glanced at Kai who was the only one who can give me a solution to what I'm feeling. But also, I broke this news recently to him, and now discussing how I wanted to make love to my boyfriend with my best friend who's still trying to swallow the information, seemed to be a bad idea.

Other than Kai no one knew and when I told him he was so shocked, he couldn't close his mouth shut for five minutes. He just couldn't imagine we would end up being so close but more than that, he was surprised that I liked someone. And according to him, I was head over heels for Minho.

I mean I really don't mind being head over heels. He's someone who's making me look forward to the future and showed me a whole new world. He's someone who showed me how to love and for him, if possible, I wouldn't mind giving up my life as well.

Guess, I really am head over heels for him. 

"So, Minho..." Kai started as he gobbled up his Ice-cream "I heard you're dating my best friend." He said nonchalantly, making Minho choke on his Ice-cream "Y-Yeah?" He replied doubtfully as he glanced towards me with a 'did-you-tell-him' look and all I could do was shrug my shoulders.