2

BLOODLINES
— 2.

        As Henry and Kathy decided to greet Princess Catherine for themselves as she arrived at the Tower of London, they ended up bringing Charlie and Marie with them as they always did

        As Henry and Kathy decided to greet Princess Catherine for themselves as she arrived at the Tower of London, they ended up bringing Charlie and Marie with them as they always did. The duo were always roped into whatever mischief the two siblings got themselves involved in.

  The group of four were joking around with each other on the second level, only to stop when they looked down to see Catherine arriving with her guards and ladies, led in by Lord Stafford.

    Moments later, Lord Stafford led Catherine and her ladies up onto the second level, where they ended up coming face to face with the group of four.

   Immediately after locking eyes on Harry and Kathy, who had Charlie and Marie standing behind them, Lord Stafford bowed to the prince and princess. He stepped off to the side, allowing Catherine a clear view of the troublemaking duo for herself.

   Charlie and Henry wasted no time bowing to Catherine while Kathy and Marie politely curtsied.

    At the sight of the Spanish girl, Kathy gradually began to smirk while Marie was unhappy to see her.

"Hello," Harry was the first to speak up and smile at Princess Catherine.

"May I introduce, Prince Henry, Duke of York?" Lord Stafford introduced Catherine to Harry, who smiled.

"Harry. People call me Harry," Harry corrected him, just before Lord Stafford spoke up.

"And Princess Katherine, Duchess of Bedford," Lord Stafford continued on and Marie tensed up, just like she did every time someone called Kathy the Duchess of Bedford.

   That had been Nora's title before her death. Yes, perhaps it did belong to the descendants of Thomas FitzRoy, which included Kathy, but it wasn't fair. It should have gone to George and then his son, not Lizbeth's son.

"People call me Kathy, actually," Kathy smiled kindly, but the entire group knew it was a fake one, "Pleasure to meet you, I'm sure."

"Have you completely forgotten about me?" Marie suddenly spoke up, causing Harry and Charlie to smile as they turned to her.

    Kathy, on the other hand, glared at Lord Stafford, who had completely disregarded her on purpose. "Forgive Lord Stafford. He believes he doesn't have to introduce Marie to you because she isn't a royal child like we are, only a ward," Kathy explained, smiling as she locked arms with Marie, "May I introduce, the lovely Marie of Burgundy, daughter of Maximilian, the Holy Roman Emperor?"

Catherine's eyes widened slightly, realizing her sister Joanna was married to Marie's brother Phillip.

"Do you like it here?" Harry asked, solely to taunt Catherine, "It's cozy, isn't it?"