Chapter 1

Ava

"Finally, the final exam is over, we're finally free," I said to my friend while walking out from the exam hall. "Even though we are relieved our exams are finished, we are still thinking of the probability of our grade. What if we got D instead of C? Is that even possible because we work so damn hard for this." I say. "But anyways, past is past and we cannot change a thing." I am Ava. Ava Blair. I am 25 years old and I am now a Public Relations graduate. For my features, I have hazel hair and got green eyes from my dad. The thing that I love the most, is my eyes and I get quite lots of compliments for my eyes. 

"Hey, c'mon, don't say like that. We don't want bad vibes to ruin the last day of our best day." My best friend, Sasha said. Sasha Dirkson. I and Sasha have been friends since high school and I am grateful to have her by my side until now. She is beautiful with her grey eyes and her strawberry blonde hair. I and she have the same height which is 5'6. 

"Fineeeee, sorry babe," I said.

 "I have an idea, why not we celebrate it today." She says. 

"I don't think so, I want to go straight home. Maybe next time," We are officially a psychology graduate for 5 years. We walk down along the hallway back to our dorm. Packing our stuff is the main thing we do when we reach our room. 

"C'mon, don't be a party pooper, you're old enough to get laid. Let's go, I don't take no for an answer." 

"Fineeee," I said and continue to pack my things and get ready to go home. It's been a while since I meet my parents and my sibling. I miss them so much. Even though my house not that far from this college, I've been so busy before. Just then, my phone ringing and it's my mom. "Hello, mom," 

"I am here honey, do you want me to go to your room to help you with your things?" My mom asks.

"I can manage, it's not that much. I have a few more things to pack and I will be down in a minute." I said and hung up. I quickly put the remaining clothes and put it in the luggage. After a few minutes, I am done. 

"Are you going now?" Sasha asks. "I will pick  you up tonight, don't forget or else I will drag you out of the house." 

"Okay woman, okay," I said and hug her and bid our goodbye.

*****

At home

"So, Ava, what's your plan after this?" My dad asks while we're having our tea at the backyard.

"Hm, let's see, I have like two weeks before I start my intern. So, I'm just going to stay at home then."

"I heard there's a company that wants to hire a PR. You better go and apply for it. So that after you finish your internship, you will get a job right away."

"Oh really? I will apply for it then. I'm so excited!! I finally will become a career woman that I dream of." I said excitedly and take a sip of my tea. "Oh yeah, I and Sasha want to go out tonight, but if you-"

"Just go you already 25 years old, old enough to take care of yourself. Just don't do something that will make this family embarrass."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I am lazy to go out tonight and I thought my dad will stop me from going out so that I can tell Sasha that my dad didn't allow me to go out but things go differently as I thought. 

"I think I have to go and get ready now, Sasha will come to pick me up later," I said and get up to go to my room. I open my wardrobe and see what should I wear for tonight and guess what? I got nothing to wear. For your information, I am not a type who goes to a party that much. The last time I went to a party, was when I'm in high school. I don't like a place with crowded people because I feel hard to breathing. Let's just hope I will survive tonight. After a few minutes of pondering what am I going to wear, I finally found the perfect dress. It is a simple silk dress that covers up until my knees. I put the dress on the bed and decided t take a shower first. 

"I am waiting for you like fifteen minutes already. What took you so long to get out of the bathroom?" I am surprised when I Sasha sitting on my bed. "By the way, this dress is so pretty. I never saw you wear this dress before, did I?"

"I bought it because my mom thought I might need it to go for a date in college," I said and take the dress to wear it in the bathroom. "I will get out in twenty minutes," I said and quickly get myself ready. 

20 minutes later

"Okay, I'm done, let's go," I said and she didn't move and keep looking at me like I am a ghost. "Um, excuse me? Let's go,"

"You look, gorgeous girl! I never saw you dress up like this when we're at college. I swear you look super hot with that dress. I think I need yo keep an eye for you tonight."She said and wink at me. 

"Stop it," said and we left the room and I bid goodbye to my parents before left the house. 

Tonight will be a long night and I know tomorrow I will regret this. 

________________________________________________________________________________

don't forget to 

share

comment

vote

******

hyemmong