Chapter 17

Edward

Right now, I'm in my office waiting for Piper to come. I actually want to meet her somewhere but I don't want Ava to see and misunderstood everything. So, I think my office is fine. I need to settle my problem with Piper and make this all clear. I don't want her again and she needs to accept that no matter what. I heard a knock and see Piper open the door.

She has blonde hair that I used to love and of course, she will be wearing a tight dress like it's going to give the effect like the past. "I miss you, Edward, do you miss me?" She asks coming towards me.

"No reasons for me to miss you," I said and she takes a seat next to me. " So, let's make this clear, I think you know what am I going to say right?"

"Oh babe, I think we can talk about that later, and now, why not we're having fun first," She said to try to seduce me. I move to another couch and she scoffs. "Really?"

"Yes and I think I make it clear to you before that we're done and I don't want anything to do with you ever again. You just my past and that's all," I said to her.

"Edward, I know past is past but why can't we start a new one? I told you I didn't cheat on you. Besides, that time we're just a bunch of stupid teenagers and makes some stupid mistakes."

"We're 23 and you said you still a stupid teenager? It's only you and I think you know my answer even if you try to beg me, Once I said no means no, try to accept this fact and go find someone else," I said and she comes closer to me. "Piper, I know you're close with my family but that doesn't mean you can take my heart just like you take their heart," I said.

"Baby, I'm the only one who knows you well than another woman out there, I don't think you can find someone like me,"

"I don't even one someone like you, I think it's enough now, you should go now," I said and get up from the couch. She grabs my hand and she tries to seduce me again. I don't get it why she is trying so hard to make me fall for her again. She holds my hand and now she tries to unbutton my shirt. "Piper stop it, I told you that I don't want this," I said but she just gives me a smirk and ignores what I said. Then, when I'm about to say something, the door opens and I can't believe it is Ava who is standing there with wide eyes. She looks at me and then Piper. I push Piper away and then I can see the tears in her eyes. She quickly running away from my office and I don't know what to do.

"Who is that? Your new assistant or what?" Piper asks and I give her I glare. "What?"

"That is my fucking girlfriend and now look what you've done!" I shouted at her and she seems taken back with my words. I know she won't believe me but I don't care. I don't need her trust. I walk to my desk and take my phone and my suit before walk out of my office to-go after Ava.

I can't let all this ruin my relationship and I don't want to lose Ava because of this stupid thing. I can't bear for another heartbreak. I search for her to around the company but she's not there. So, I go to the parking lots to see if she is there but I can't find her. This place is too big. I try to call her but she declined it. I search for her and then after a few minutes, I finally find her. She is crying in her car and I can't look at her like this. I go there and open the door and luckily, it's not locked. "Ava, you need to hear my explanation," I said but she ignores me. I understand if she's acting like because I will do the same too if I saw her with another guy like that. "Ava, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry like this," I said then she gets out of the car.

"Why? Why did you do that? If I didn't come in, maybe you already having sex with her!" She said and then she punches in on my chest.

"It's not what it looks like,"

"She Piper is it? The woman you talk with on your phone the day that we're going to the fair? I heard it and you said you're going to meet her," She said crying.

"She is my ex-girlfriend and that's all she didn't accept the fact that I don't want her anymore, she keeps trying to seduce me but trust me I don't have any feelings towards her anymore, I have you now," I explain and she looks at me to see if I'm really mean it or not. She then wipes her tears and hugs me.

"I don't want to lose you, Edward." I hug her tight and kiss on top of her head.

"I don't want to lose you either,"

________________________________________________________________________________

Give it a vote and leave a comment too, Thanks!