Chapter 16

Ava

Believe or not, It's almost a month since I and Edward being a couple and I can say everything went fine. The way he treats me and all makes me like him more and more day by day but these few days, he's been acting quite different. I thought it's about work but he looks stress even when he's with me. I want to ask him if anything bothering him but I just keep to myself because he didn't even mention it. I don't want to be a busybody type of person. So, I just let it go and wait for him to share his problems with me.

Today is the weekend and I and Edward are going out for a date. I am excited about this date. It's not like we never went out for a date before but I just feel excited whenever we're about to meet up like this. I decided to wear a white dress that falls until my knees and shows a bit of my cleavage. I think this dress is suitable for our date today. It's not to fancy and not too sexy too. He said to wear something casual so I think this is okay. I take my white converse and look at my reflection in the mirror. I can see my self is happy right now and I am hoping to be this happy like this forever with him. I put my hair in a high bun and apply my makeup. After a few minutes, I am finally done. I take my sling bag and walk downstairs.

I see him sitting on the couch and I decided to scare him but then I see that he is talking to his phone. I stand up behind him and wait for him to finish talking first.

"You don't understand ..... I think we should talk about this, Piper," He said and who the heck is Piper? It is a woman? Of course, it is a woman but who is she? "I will text you the location later, I have to go now," He said and I run towards the stairs to act like I just come down.

"Hey, handsome," I said and he gives me a peck on the lips.

"Hey, gorgeous," He said. "Shall we?" I nod my head and we left the house with his arm wraps around my waist. Who is Piper? Is he cheating on me? No, he won't be cheating on me. We're doing just fine and there's no way he cheats on me. Maybe that's his client. Yes, maybe his client. "What are you thinking about?" He asks me.

"Nothing,"

"You're lying,"

"Fine, I was wondering where you want to bring me today, so I was thinking so hard to guess what it is," I said, and thank god he believes it.

"I know you will like it, don't worry," He said and keeps on driving while his other hand is on my thigh. I found that he always did this whenever he's driving. I already get used to it.

After a few minutes, he stops the car and I can see where are we now. We're at the fair. "This is awesome!" I sequel in excitement and get out of the car immediately. "You're the best," I said give him a hug. We walk together and get to the fair.

Right now, we're in a queue to enter the haunted house. Well, I hate this idea but he keeps persuades me telling me that everything will be okay and all. I never like a haunted house because it is scary. "You better promise me that you will be right next to me the whole time, or else, I'm breaking up with you," I said to him.

"I know you're not doing that, babe, I will protect you at all cost. Besides its only people who dress like a ghost," He said and this time it's our turn to enter. I already clutch to his shirt and close my eyes. I heard him laughing at me but I don't care as long as I am not seeing the ghosts.

I feel like my throat is gone after screaming too much. I can't believe he just laugh at me and said that I am weak. Excuse me, I am a woman and of course, I'm weak that's why we need a guy to protect us.

Overall, I can say this is the best date with him. He even wins a big teddy bear for me. It's a brown teddy bear and it's so cute. I love it and I will put it next to me every time I will go to sleep. "Do you enjoy today?" He asks.

"Of course, let's come again but no more haunted house next time," I said and he laughs. "I feel we just arrive but it's almost dark. Why time flies so fast when I'm with you?" I said and pout. He holds my face with both of his hands and leans in to kiss me. I gladly accept it and kiss him back.

He makes me the luckiest woman right now.

______________________________________________________________________________

Give it a vote and leave a comment too. Thanks!