Chapter 10

Ava

I cannot stop myself but think about what I saw earlier. The jealousy is real. I don't even know why I feel like this towards him and I don't even realize when this feelings start to grow. Maybe because he keeps becomes my savior and he is being nice to me. I think that's why I feel like this. If he is a player, it means he won't keep that woman to himself for that long. Unless, if he really likes her but I don't think so. It's okay, Ava, your chance will come soon.

I told my parents that I want to get out with my friends today but the fact is I don't even have any friends except for Suzy and Sasha. Of course, I can't call Suzy to hang out with me today. She might want to spend the time with her family and Sasha is too far from me right now. I decided to just walk than driving. So, I parked my car and get out from it to have a little walk. Then, I thought it would be great if I call Sasha now. I sit at one of the benches here and dialed her number. "My bestie!" She sequel in excitement. How I miss her right now.

"It's been a while since you call, I thought you forget about me already," I said faking my voice to sound like I am sad.

"How come I will forget about you, Ava. We've been through lots of things together. I've been super busy here with the work and my grandparents," She said.

"I have something to tell you," I decided to tell her about my boss. So, she can give me some advice.

"What it is?"

"I think I catch a feeling with my boss, I mean I didn't know when this feeling comes but when I saw him with another woman, I feel sort of jealous," I explain and she keeps quiet for a few seconds. "Hello? Sasha, are you there?"

"Hold on, you mean that you actually like a guy? Oh my god! I've been waiting for this day to come! How is he? Is he hot?" I know she will act like this.

"It's Edward Baldwin," I said.

"Hell no! that hot bachelor?! How come?" She asks and I tell her everything and she silence for a while. "So, you mean,- okay did he know?"

"Of course not, are you crazy?"

"I don't know what to say but I think you should test your feelings toward him. Let's see him another woman again and see if you feel jealous or not, if it, then make a move you idiot!" I know she will want me to make a move. I hope she is here to help me get through this. We talk for about an hour and then she said she needs to go. We bid goodbye and end the call. It's getting dark but not too late to be out here. It's only 8 pm. I talk a walk to an ice cream shop to have some ice cream treat to myself. It will be much better if I have someone to company me here. I told my mom that I want to have a boyfriend after I got a proper job but since my feelings already feel like this, I think I need to get a boyfriend soon. I take my ice cream and take a seat at the empty table. "Need company?" I look up and see Edward is standing in front of me and he even wears a casual outfit today. He looks so fine!

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I always bought ice cream here too, never thought I meet you here," He said and give me a smile. I think I'm melting like my ice cream right now. "Can I?" He asks me and I nod my head then he sits in front of me. My prayer just comes true. He is here to come and accompany me. I can't believe this.

"Are you coming here alone?" I found myself asking him this dumb question.

"It's obvious that I came here alone. That's why I am here sitting with you," He answers and I feel embarrassed for some reason.

"Who knows maybe someone is waiting for you somewhere or anything. I just wondering," I said.

"Maybe later,"

"Can I ask you one question?" I ask and he gives me a nod as he approves it. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I know that is a really bold question for me to ask him but I need to know and if he does have one, I don't feel that hurt because I know from him.

"Why?" He asks me back.

"Just curious,"

"What if I said I have one, jealous?" He smirks.

"Maybe," I reply and eat my ice cream.

________________________________________________________________________________

Give a vote and leave a comment too! Thanks!