Chapter 11

Edward

Right now, I'm at the mall with one of my flings. I always come here since all this woman wants to use my money and I always accompany them if I'm in a good mood. I bought her everything she wants and then I will dump her just like that. So, that she won't come back to me and being so annoying.

After shopping, I decided to hang out with my friends, they're the guys that actually understand me and helps me whenever I'm in a hardship. It's Herman and Luke. Hang out with only boys are more fun and no need to think about anything else. The thing is, they both don't have time to hang out that often because we all busy and also, they both already have a girlfriend. They keep asking me when will I have a girlfriend just like my mom and I told them the same answer I told my mom that I don't have any woman that I'm interested in.

Since dinner with Ava, and my family, my mom always talks about her and tell me that she is a good girl and any other things. I know she is a nice girl and also beautiful too but she is my employee and also I don't know her much. So, if my mom expect me to be with her, I think it will take some time. I need to get to know her first and know her background and everything about her. I admit that these few days, she keeps appear in my mind and I don't know why. Even though I'm with another woman, she always has her own way to be in my mind. It's weird because I never think about woman like this. No woman ever be in my mind like this.

Herman and Luke already went away with their girlfriend and here I am, alone. I decided to go to the ice cream shop that I always stop by since I'm in college. I love it there because the atmosphere is just chill and calm. Besides, it's not so many people there. The moment I step in the ice cream shop, I see her. Ava is sitting alone at the table near the glass window and looking at her phone. I order my ice cream and after I got it, I walk towards her totally ignoring the cashier who is giving me the seductive look.

"Need company?" I ask after I am standing near her table. She looks up from her phone and looks at me.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asks and I guess she didn't expect me to be here.

"I always bought ice cream here too, never thought I meet you here," I said and give her a smile. The way she looks at me makes me feel the weird sensation and my heart in beating unusual. "Can I?" I ask her again and she nods her head then I take a seat in front of her.

"Are you coming here alone?" She asks me. I think she knows that I am here alone but maybe she doesn't want to make it awkward and decided to start a conversation with me.

"It's obvious that I came here alone. That's why I am here sitting with you," I answer her question.

"Who knows maybe someone is waiting for you somewhere or anything. I just wondering," She said.

"Maybe later,"

"Can I ask you one question?" She asks and I give her a nod. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I was quite shocked when she suddenly asks that question. No woman ever asks me that kind of question except for my mother. She sure is different.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just curious," She looks down at her ice cream.

"What if I said I have one, jealous?" I smirk at her to see her reaction.

"Maybe," She replies and eat her ice cream. I can't believe this. She actually said that she is jealous if I have a girlfriend. What is that even mean? Did she like me?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask to know what is in her mind.

"Nothing, just forget it,"

"I don't have one, I didn't find anyone suitable for me yet," I said truthfully and I don't know why I tell her this. I feel like she is someone that I can comfortably talk without thinking that she will judge me or anything. I know she's not like that.

"I see, by the way, can I go and see your mother tomorrow? I kinda miss her," I look at her. This woman is really something else. She even said that she misses my mom and they only meet once. "It's okay if you don't allow me,"

"You can go, she keeps talking about you too. That's not my house, it's my parent's house, so you're free to go." I said and she seems happy to know that she can meet my mom tomorrow.

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"It's Sunday, and no,"

"Cool, will you go there with me?"

"Why?"

"Because if you there, I'm not going to be that awkward you know, please Edward," She said my name and my heart is beating like crazy. She can make me go crazy just by saying my name. I can't help it but agree with her to go to my parent's house tomorrow.

"I'm picking you up tomorrow, then," I said and she nods her head.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Give it a vote and leave a comment too. Thanks!