Chapter 22

Edward

My personal investigator called a few days ago and tell me everything. I feel so mad at what he told me. It's all an evil planned made by Piper and she pays that Matthew guy who used to like Ava when they're in college and makes our relationship break down. My anger is booting up when I heard all of that. I told my security to find Matthew and bring him here to meet me. He needs to get what he deserves for making me hurts Ava. He shouldn't appear between my life and Ava's life. He really makes stupid decisions to mess with me. I will beat him to death and for Piper, she will know where she is standing right now when I make her homeless in just a few seconds.

Then, my security knocks on my door and tell me that Matthew is here. I get up from my seat and walk out of my office to face him. His face shows that he is scared right now. "How are you, Matthew?" I ask slowly and he gulps.

"I know I did wrong but please let me go, I never thought things will turn out to be like this," He pleads but it is too late for al of this.

"You think I will let you go after what you have done?!" I punch him at the face and kick the vase near me. I really want to kill this guy right now. I throw the glass and he flinches when he sees that. "Now, you should think before you've done all that. You think by kissed my girlfriend was the best decision huh?" I said.

"No, I-" I punch his face and kick his stomach. He is on the ground crying in pain now but my anger is still here. I look at him who is coughing hard. I reached the small vase to throw to him bu then, someone stops me.

"Stop!" I turn my head and see Ava is standing not too far from me and this guy. She is crying and looks scared. "PLEASE STOP!" She shouts again and then put her head down. I put the small vase back and walk towards her. I take her hand and take her to my office. I cannot see her cry anymore. I feel like a total loser to make someone that I like crying because of my action. I close the door and then hug her.

"I'm sorry," I said while hugging her. "Please don't cry," I said and look at her face. I wipe her tears with my thumb and kiss her forehead.

"Why did you do that?" She asks.

"He deserves it and I know everything now. I'm sorry for not listening to your explanation at that time," I said.

"It's okay, I will act like that too if I saw you kissing someone like that, but trust me, I try to push him away but I lose all my strength,"

"I want to make up back with you, Ava. I am sorry for saying all those things and I just want to let you know, I-I love you," I said and her eyes widen. I just realize that I love her and I didn't want to lose someone that I love just like that. It takes me a few days to realize my feeling towards her and now I am in love with her.

"Edward, are you really love me?" She asks.

"Yes, I love you Ava," I said and a smile spread on her face and she hugs me.

"I love you too, Edward," She said and I can't believe this. She actually feels the same thing as I feel about her. I am so lucky to have her in my life. I will make sure that no one will come between us again. I hold her face with both of my hands and lean in to kiss her.

The kiss is slow but fill with love. I love this woman so much.

"What are we going to do with him? We can't let him on the ground just like that," She said after the kiss. Oh, I totally forgot about him. I take out my phone from my pocket and dial the security number to take him to the hospital. "That's better, can I ask one thing?"

"What it is?"

"Is Piper alright?" She asks. I don't understand why she still thinking about a woman who planned all this. "You didn't do anything that will harm her right? She is a woman and she did all of this to get to you. I don't like her too but I also don't want to do something that will affect her life forever," I kiss the side of her head.

"We'll see about it," I said and smile at her.

"You know, I was so scared when you being like that, even the receptionist warned me not to go closer to you because no one is able to stop you when you're mad, I can't believe that you actually stop after I shouted like that, I'm glad," No one ever tries to stop me like she is. I always get mad and every time I'm mad, I just let it all out. I don't want people to disturb me when I'm mad but earlier looking at her, she makes me calm for some sort of reason. I don't know what it is but I just feel the anger in decreases when I see her.

"You're my calm pill," I said and she let out a chuckle. "So, since everyone saw what is happening, do you want to tell that you're my girlfriend now?"

"Maybe after I finish this internship," About that, she will finish her internship in one month and she will find a job in other company which means I can't meet her like this.

"Sure,"

________________________________________________________________________________

Give it a vote and leave a comment too. Thank!