Chapter 2

Its their 4th anniversary he still took the leave but stayed in his unit instead, he sent her flowers and letters.

She heard her doorbell rang, expecting it was rick but it is a delivery man handling her bouquet of flowers. she smiles as she saw the white tulips with yellow carnations. She saw a card and try to read it.

Love,

I hope you had a great day, I know today will be tiring for you but at least I want to make you smile by this flowers to start up your tiring day. You know I love you, im sorry for yelling at you. Happy Anniversary love. I love you!

Love, Rick

I love you too Rick. Im sorry. She thought as she wiped her tears away.

She called Rick...

Hello

Hi, good morning! did you get the flowers?

Yah, yes. Thank you! Good morning

Off to work?

Yah, ikaw? Nagbreakfast ka na?

Yes, ngayon *chuckles*

Uy, sorry. Sige na eat ka muna.

No, its okay, hearing your voice than this breakfast is much better.

Hearing those words from him makes her smile and love him more.

I love you

...

Happy anniversary love. Im sorry.

Its okay, I understand, I love you too.

-silence-

Rick?

Hm?

Where you?

Sa condo lang, im on leave. Staycation lang

Uhmm, can I go there later this evening? I'll cook dinner for us.

No,

Huh? Ayaw mo?

No, I mean you don't need to cook. Padeliver na lang ako. Alam kong mapapagod ka.

Okay, thank you. Ill see you later.

See you

I love you

Bye.

Is he still mad? and she cries again.

At afternoon, he received a text from him

Hi, what time will you be here?

Para alam ko what time magpadeliver.

Ill be out here by 6pm, so more or less 7pm Im there.

Okay, Ill see you. Ingat!

See you later, I love you.

She waited for his reply but there was none. She thought that he is still really mad at her. But, something came up. She can't out at 6pm because of some delays, he texted him that he cant make it by 7. So maybe they could just have a late dinner instead. He did repond to her message and said it is fine, and he will just wait for her.

7pm...

8pm...

9pm...

10pm...

He was worried and mad at the same time. What happened to her. Her last message was at 8 pm saying she cant leave work yet, and now it is already 11pm but no Dane came.

1 am in the morning, his doorbell rang. He lazily stood up to open it and saw her as he open the door. She hug him tight, as if saying sorry for being late but he pulled away and go back to his couch, she sits next to him.

Im sorry, im sorry I am late. Im sorry. I just need to-

He did not let her finish her explanation, he was so mad at her.

It is okay. It is okay that you forgot our anniversary. It is okay that you rejected me. It is okay that you are late. It is okay. Everything is okay.

Im sorry she leans closer to him to hug him but he refused, he stand instead.

Go eat your late dinner, wala na kong gana.

Im sorry, can we... can we at least eat together?

Wala na kong gana, umaga na eh, mamaya magbreakfast na lang ako.

Then ill prepare our breakfast, please?

No, eat your late dinner then go. i know you're tired. Magpahinga ka.

Then he close his bedroom door. She cries, she was hurt by his action but she was hurt more because it was because of her.

/