Chapter 16

A month after their vacation everything went back to normal, Rick got so busy with his previous projects with Trish and other two projects alone, while Dane on the other hand has full schedule. But unlike before, they always find time for each other. It's either they will have dinner at Dane's place or in rick's home; sometimes they still manage to have a date outside. They always call and text each other about their whereabouts. They made sure that they will balance work and relationship. Dane really made sure that what happened before will never happen again; she learned to decline some clients mostly if the date will fall on special occasions.

Hi Love!

Hmmm you smell so good love, smells like enough to eat

Huy! I cooked your favorite paella and baked some chocolate cake

Wow! You're the best love. Imagine coming to this every day? Grabe! I wouldn't trade it for anything

Asus! Tara na, kain na

Aside from coming home to good food, I wouldn't trade coming home to you every day. I love you Dane. He sincerely said while looking straight to Dane's eyes

And I won't get tired cooking for you and waiting for you to come home.

I love you!

I love you too Rick!

They shared a kiss. They smiled leaving each other's lips and hugged. They went to the dining and eat their dinner together. After dinner, rick volunteered to clean the dishes while Dane took her shower.

Your turn

Bilis mo naman maligo, dapat sabay na tayo eh

Mabagal ka lang. she said chuckling

Maligo ka kaya ulit?

Oy, oy! Ayoko nga! bilis na maligo ka na,

alam mo ba yung kasabihan?

Ano na naman yun?

To conserve water, shower together!

Naku, dami mong alam. Maligo ka na!

Eh dali na, shower together na!

Love, tapos na ko oh. Sige na, ligo ka na, wait kita dito! Dali! She said puching Rick to the bathroom.

He steps out of the bathroom and found Dane peacefully sleeping on the bed. He laid down beside her and cuddles her. She felt him hugging her so she faced him; he kissed her forehead, down to her nose, to her lips. They kiss passionately and spent the whole night exploring each other's bodies with full of love.

They both jerk up when they heard their alarm for the third time. They have no choice but to wake up and start their day. They both need to get ready for their work. Dane prepares some breakfast for them and eats together. They drive separate cars going to work because Dane needs to go to two event's place today while Rick is out of her way. They bid each other good bye with a lingering kiss, enough for them to stay happy for the whole day.

/