Chapter 27

I sigh in relief when I saw Trish still in her bed watching. She smile when she saw me.

You're back, how is she?

I've been texting and calling you but you were not answering your phone! I'm so worried!

You're worried?

Trish, why did you not answer my calls?

I didn't know you're calling, my phone is in my bag inside the cabinet, maybe it's in silent mode kaya di ko narinig.

I went to her cabinet and give her phone, I also turn the silent mode off so she would hear whenever I call her.

Next time please answer my call, okay? I'm worried about you, akala ko kung anong nangyari sayo dito

You're worried about me? I'm sorry. I promise to answer your call next time.

How do you feel?

I'm okay, how about Dane? How is she?

She's fine, nothing serious. As usual over fatigue and stress because of work.

Why didn't you stay there with her?

She's with Kyle, She will be fine. You and the baby need me more right now.

Thank you Babe for staying with us.

I just want to make sure the baby is fine.

Our baby will be fine Rick,

...

Will you sleep here tonight?

Yes, I told you I will stay here for two weeks right? But, I still need to go on the site starting tomorrow so please take care when I'm at work.

Okay

Follow doctor's order Trish, stay here in your bed. Except form bathroom trips, eat healthy food. No cigarettes Trish I'm telling you, you must stop smoking and drinking. It will be bad for the baby.

I know babe, I know. I also doesn't want anything bad for our baby, so please don't stress too much.

I'm just making sure Trish

You'll be a great dad Rick, an over protective one. She said chuckling.

I just want to make sure that you and the baby is safe. Let's have dinner s we can rest early. You can't stay up late.

Okay, ahm Rick?

What?

Thank you. Thank you for choosing us.

I hope I made the right decisions. I hope this will be all worth it.

/