Chapter 3

They became okay, as if nothing happened. They became more busy, and no time for each other. There are times that they cannot even talk through a phone call or text message. They misses each other so much.

It has been months since they became like this, they just get good morning text message and nothing more a day or sometimes no messages at all. Until one Sunday, they both have free time so they decided to go out. While they were in their favorite restaurant, a lady approach them.

Hi, rick!

The girl kissed him on the cheek, looking at Dane. Rick seems uneasy, Dane just flashed an awkward smile.

Hi! You must be Dane?

Ah, yes. Accepts her handshake. She smirks and looks at Rick as we our our hand off.

How are you Rick? Its been a while since...

Im good, why are you here?

Oh! Why don't you introduce me to her?

Love, she's trish one of my officemates.

I smiled awkwardly.

Love? sweet naman. And officemate? So cliché! By the way, the group is having a night out tonight. Are you joining Rick?

I don't know, I just inform Dexter.

Okay. Bye Rick! Bye Dane!

After having dinner, I said I want to rest so we went home. He drove me home, we stop on a gas station he left me inside as he go to the restroom, I saw his phone beeped twice, I tried to ignore it but something in mind tells me to check on it. And so I did. And that was the most stupid thing Ive ever done in my life. Sana hindi ko na lang binasa. I read the txt message.

Trish 09235617112

Baby,

Baby, please come with us tonight. Please?

I know you're with her, but please come see me baby

I miss you baby

Baby?

Please?

10pm at tipsy pig. Ill wait for you, I know you'll come.

Those are the messages I read that she texted him tonight, I hold back my tears. Trying to clear my mind, but I don't know what happened, I decided to scroll up and take a back read hoping not see his responds. But I did.

Trish 09235617112

Thanks for today baby, I had so much fun. Bukas ulit ha. Thanks sa paghatid, you are so sweet. Ingat sa paguwi.

I will.

See you tomorrow baby

I'll see you.

I love you baby

***

I miss you baby. I want to see you now.

Wait for me, ill be there by 30 minutes

Okay. Ingat ka.

Thanks for coming baby, I had a great time hihi

Thanks to you! Im home.

Good. See you tomorrow night.

Baby, why did you left me alone?

Good morning!

Sorry, I have a meeting at 8am I have to leave early. Ill be back by 4pm. See you!

She cant take it anymore, she locked his phone and wiped her tears. She cant hold back. She regret checking his phone. How could he do this to me? I want to ask him but afraid that he might deny it. I want to confront him but afraid that he will just get mad by checking his phone without his permission. I love this man so much. How could he do this to me?