Epilogue

Daddy! Daddy! I heard our three year old daughter shouting from the stairs while running.

Princess, what did I tell you about the stairs?

No wunning. Sowwy daddy.

Okay, just be careful next time.

Daddy, mommy's tummy hewts. She is cwying daddy. She wants bewgew

Okay, let's go to mommy!

Wait daddy, wet's buy bewgew fewst! I sasabi kay mommy magbuy ako bewgew eh

I have the burger woth me now, Princess. Can we now go upstairs and give this to mommy?

Okay, wet's go daddy!

Hi Love! I walked to her and kissed her temple. She didn't mind me instead took the burger out of the paper bag.

Mommy, wook! Daddy buy bewgew!

Yes, thank you daddy! Do you want some Dari ko?

No mommy, I have ice cweam, the bewgew is fow you and baby pawa not na hungwy.

Dane and I looked at each other as we tried not to laugh. This little girl here is so adorable. She still has some trouble with pronouncing letter "R" and "L". And, yes, we are having another baby. Dane is pregnant again, with me.

After she gave birth with Dari, we started planning our wedding and four months after Dari's first birthday we got married. We decided to have a long engagement since we are not on a rush plus we want to prioritize taking care of Dari.

Dane is now a full time mom and housewife, although there are times that she bakes and sells it if she got some orders. I am still working in our company but still manage my time. I make sure to spend dinner time with my girls.

Dane told me that this pregnancy is way different from her experience with Dari, she never had any trounle sleeping or weird cravings. She doesn't have mood swings, unlike this time. She's experiencing all the opposite. But, she is still excited and happy with her pregnancy.

I woke up with Dari's tiny kisses on my face.

Good mowning daddy! Happy daddy's day! Dadddddddddy!

Good morning my Princess! Thank you! I kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Happy daddy's day daddy Love! My wife said.

Thank you Love, I love you! I said and kissed her lips.

I wav you daddy!

I love you baby!

Daddy, stand up! Wet's go downstaiws we have suwpwise! She said excitedly. I stood up and my wife put a blind fold on me.

As we get downstairs, I am trying to use sense of hearing to get a clue but I am not hearing anything except Dari's giggles.

Weady daddy?

Yes anak.

Dane removes the blindfold and I saw Terrence and Dari holding a cake. My children.

Terrence? You're here?

Happy father's day dad! I love you! Trish too the cake from them and I hugged my children.

Thank you buddy, when did you arrive?

Yesterday daddy, surprise!

Thank you so much!

Daddy, awe you happy? Kuya Tewennce is hewe, we will pway with you!!

Yes, princess, you and Kuya Terrence made me happy!

Dane, alam na niya? Trish, asked Dane. They became friends even after what happened. They said it is better to be friends so the children won't get confused. Trish is already engage to her Canadian boyfriend.

Alin?

Love, I already know opur baby's gender. Here. She gave me a small box with a white ribbon. When I opened it, I saw new set of pink mittens. We are having a baby girl again.

A girl?

Yes, are you not happy?

What? Do you hear that Dari? You're having a baby sister! Terrence, you're still my only son and you're having a new baby sister! I am so happy love! Thank you!

I am happy too, seeing you happy makes me happier!

We, I, Dane and Dari, together with my son Terrence, Trish and her fiancée eat breakfast together. We are all happy and enjoying this day. I cannot believe that after everything we have been through things will fall into its right places.

Dane and I are living our dream with Dari and our new baby girl. I may not be with Terrence most of the time but we make time for each other. Dane, asked Trish if Terrence can call her mommy too, and that's the reason why Terrece is always comfortable whenever he stays here with us, we never make him feel outcast, lalo si Dane, she's a mother to all my children which makes me more in love with her. I have a high respect on her.

Trish, is a great mother to Terrence. I can say that she changed a lot; our son makes her a better person. My daughter, Dari, calls her Tita Mommy. And she also spoils Dari a lot, she always send her gifts, which my daughter really like.

Mama, Dane's mom, is doing all her can to be a mother to Dane and a mamita to Dari and even with Terrence. She is a loving mother to Dane and to our children.

I am doing my best to be the best husband my wife deserves and the best dad for my children. I may have a lot of mistakes, but I can say that built my self up. I am so contented with my life right now. This family that I called mine completes me.

Life will never be easy, but we can make it less difficult. We just have to always be careful in choosing what is right and not waste any chances we have.

/