Chapter 32

Now that she decided to take things off between us, I don't know where to begin. I went back to my apartment thinking of possibilities I can do to have her back. But knowing Dane if she wants to be alone I have to give her that. But I cannot let her avoid me, I have a baby with her too. I know I was wrong when I doubted her about her pregnancy and I doubted the baby. I know I hurt her when I did that. I hurt her when I lied to her. I hurt her when I cheated on her. I hurt her when I got other girl pregnant. I hurt her. I hurt Dane so much. I cannot even think of forgiving myself for what I did.

I did not know I slept until I heard my doorbell rang. I open it and surprised to see my friends. They look worried and shocked at the same time. They saw how wasted I am that night, I haven't showered yet, I don't even change my clothes, I haven't eaten anything, I just had bottles of beers which are all scattered in my living room.

They all enter my apartment and prepare the food they brought. They sat in my dining table and started eating. Tupe called me out when he notices I wasn't following them. I joined them we remained silent while eating. I didn't know what are they doing here and if they already knew what happened between me and Dane. I know they will sympathize Dane because they treat her as their little sister.

Dude, si Dane nasa ospital. Ben told me. When I heard him say that I just stared at him still comprehending what he said. I can feel all of them staring at me, maybe waiting for me to say something.

Rick, nasa ospital si Dane, ano? Tupe said. And again I just stared at him.

Dude, pipi ka na ba? O bingi ka na? naririnig mo ba kami? Mark playfully said. He's trying to light up the mood.

I stood up and started cleaning the table when Ben talks again.

Kyle saw her bleeding and unconscious in their kitchen, she lost a lot of blood. If Kyle didn't bring her to the hospital she could lose the baby.

Hindi ka pa rin magsasalita? Enricko! Si Dane pinaguusapan natin dito! Ano ba? Yno madly said.

Wala na ba talaga si Dane sa'yo? Kasi kung wala na talaga, hindi na naming ikkwento nangyari. Mark said.

Ayaw na nya sakin eh. She broke up with me. She said she doesn't need me. What do you want me to do? I said helpless and hopeless

Kaya iinom ka na lang ganon? Bingi bingihan ka? Papabayaan mo na lang sya? Mark asked me.

She's my world dude, pero anong magagawa ko kung ayaw na nya. Alam nyo kasalanan ko eh. All of this was my fault. Everything that's happening to us is all my mistake. I hurt her Dude, I hurt her. And she hates me so much now.

Can you tell us what happened? Bakit sya nakipaghiwalay sayo? Ben asked me. I told them everything and I can see how disappointed they are to me. I can't blame them, I'm disappointed at myself more than they do.

Dude, with what you told us, it is clear that you already choose Trish and your baby with her.

Ben said

For someone who doesn't want a child, you have two! Two babies ng sabay, dude! Ayaw mo pa magkaanak nyan ah! Mark said.

Itututloy mo pa ba yung plano mo? Iuuwi mo pa rin si Trish ditto? Paano si dane? Wala na talaga? Tupe asked me.

I don't have a choice but to bring Trish here, wala syang kasama dun eh. I can't take that risk, not when she's carrying my baby.

So you will take risk with Dane? Ben asked.

Dude, alam kong ang concern mo is yung baby nyo ni Trish, pero Rick paano naman yung baby nyo ni Dane? Yno asked me.

Ayaw nya na sakin, Dane doesn't want to see me anymore, ayaw rin nyang tawagin kong akin yung baby.

Eh tangina gago ka kasi eh, pagdudahan mo ba naman yung girlfriend mo! Kay Trish di ka nagduda tapos kay Dane nagduda ka?? Anong kagaguhan yon? Tupe said. I know how disappointed he is to me now and I deserve all the curse.

I didn't mean it, hindi ko na alam kung ano gagawin ko, kung anong sasabihin ko kung anong mangyayari.

So you judged her? Dude, you didn't just cheated on her, you disrespect, doubted, judged and belittle her. I can't blame her for hating you now. Yno said

Dude, tulungan nyo naman ako. Ano bang dapat kong gawin?

Choose. It's either Trish or Dane? Mark made me choose.

Mark naman, wag mo na ko papiliin. Nahihirapan na nga ako eh.

Bakit ka nahihirapan? Tupe asked

It's not just Trish and Dane, they're both carrying my baby. How can I choose?

Didn't you already choose when you doubted Dane? Tupe asked me again

I can't let Trish live alone, she might do things that could hurt the baby. While Dane, I know how much she loves children, I know how much she wants to have a baby, So I am sure that she will take care of herself and the baby. She wouldn't do anything that could harm both them, unlike Trish who still think of herself more than the baby.

Obviously, you have your choice now. You're choosing Trish. Ben said

I just want to make sure that our baby is safe, after she gave birth she will stop living under my roof. It doesn't mean I am choosing Trish over Dane.

Our baby? So you eally claim Trish's baby as yours? Wow! So you chose your baby with Trish than Dane's baby? Tama ba? Mark ask me

Hindi naman, kay dane kasi I am sure that the baby will always be fine, unlike with Trish

Okay, we get it. Yno interrupt me from explaining.

We'll go ahead, just call us if you need anything. Ben said.

I just hope you made the right decision Dude. Tupe said. Before he closed the door and leave me alone.

/