Chapter 42

Out of so many branches of this fast food why do we have to be in the same branch on the same time? I saw him, and I knew that he was with her. He never liked eating alone in a crowded place like this. I can say that she is lucky to be taken care of by him. I know how he takes care, I once experienced it. They are lucky to have him within their situation.

She still looks good even she's pregnant, she really carries herself well. No wonder Rick likes her. They actually look good together, and they are both engineers. I sigh thinking of them.

Until he stood up and dragged her out of the fast food, he's never been like that. He's always the gentleman type; I've never seen him like that before. But then again, I have nothing to do with them.

I look at my obvious belly; I can't wait to know the gender of my baby so I could start thinking of names and buying stuff.

As early as this time I can say that my baby and I has already something in common. We obviously like this fast food; we are both craving for burgers, nuggets, hash browns and sundae.

After having my dinner, I bought some takeout food so if ever my baby craves in the middle o the night I don't need to out anymore.

I drove home and when I enter my condo unit, I suddenly felt lonely.

Hay, Leila Dane, dati ka naman na mag-isa diba? Anong pinagkaiba ngayon? Matagal ka ng mag-isa, bakit naninibago ka pa? and beside you're not totally alone, you have your baby with you so stop sulking.

Yes, I talked to myself. I clean myself again and get ready for bed. I sang a song to my baby before I sleep. This is actually our night routine. I will sing a song and read a story, but since I already sing a song earlier, I'm going to sing now.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another
You have shattered all of my dreams

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Good night my baby, mommy loves you so so much! I cannot wait to see you, to hug you and to kiss you. I love you anak.

/