That One Match

The story you are about to read is a product of the author's imagination. this is the third story under the Babayi Series. If you have not read the first two, feel free to check them on my works.

For your information, Babayi Series tells us stories from the points of view of our leading women characters. This is to show the world, the universe rather char, how amazing, beautiful, brave, and human women are when they fall in love. Women empowerment!

Story 1: THAT ONE NIGHT (Completed)

Story 2: THAT ONE MISTAKE (Completed)

Story 3: THAT ONE MATCH (Completed)
Pentaliticia here is not the same Pentaliticia from Story 2.

FYI, Ilongga gali ang writer ah. :) Gamay nga pasensya kung may magsala da nga tinaga ukon magsala grammar sa isa ka linya. Hindi man ko sagad mag-Tagalog pero kabalo ko maghambal. Kis-a ngarag lang kung ginasulat na ang tinaga. Char

In short, heads up to everybody! I am not a perfect writer.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this third story! Drop comments and let's cheer each other. 

STAY SAFE. STAY AT HOME. Pray always! 

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you are reading this story on another platform other than Wattpad, you are likely to be at risk of a Malware attack. If you wish to continue reading the story in its original safe form, please go to www.wattpad.com

#ThatOneMatchWP

A/N: I've been trashing every attempt on the third story. I hope this one can arrive at its finale. :)