Chapter 35

"Love, love! Please don't leave me."

Nakahawak pa rin ang mga kamay ni Blank kay Pentaliticia habang kinakarga na ito sa stretcher patungong emergency room. Heptane, Hexion, and Trion were running after them.

"Please, Pentaliticia. Please, don't leave me."

He was crying a river while trying to wake her up but she was no longer responding. Nang makarating na sa tapat ng ER ay pinigilan na sya ng mga nurse na pumasok.

"Please save her!"

He shouted to the doctor.

"We will do our best, Mr. Alfonzo."

Napasabunot na lamang si Blank sa sariling buhok. He sat on the floor as he couldn't stop himself from cursing. His anger and frustrations are killing him inside. Maraming masasamang imahe ang nakikita nya sa kanyang utak.

"Fuck, please." He was praying. "Save her. Save her. I can't leave without her. Fuck!"

"Kasalanan mo'to gago!"

Hexion grabbed Blank's collar causing the latter guy to stand.

"Tangina! Sa kahuli-hulihang pagkakataon, pinagkatiwalaan ka namin kay Pent! I was against you! I fucking knew nothing good will come out if she stays beside you!"

Heptane didn't stop her brother when he punched him right to his face. Dumugo ang gilid ng labi ni Blank.

"I didn't want this to happen to her!"

Blank's mixed emotions made him push Hexion away.

"Pero gago, dahil sayo lahat ng ito!"

Muling lumapit si Hexion sa binata at sinuntok ito.

"Putangina, Dreaker! Putangina. Mapapatay kita kapag may— p-putangina mo!"

Kinuwelyuhang muli ni Hexion si Dreaker at akmang susuntukin nang pumagitna na si Trion sa kanila.

"Please. Don't fight here. Kung gusto nyong magsakitan, lumabas kayo."

Napamura sa hangin si Hexion at kusa nang lumayo. He went to his sister who was bursting into tears. Trion looked blankly at Dreaker.

"This wasn't your doing, Dreaker. But I'd like to agree with Hexion. None of this would happen if only Pent stopped running after you."

Blank punched the wall beside him. His knuckles bled but it was as if no pain was felt.

Ni isa sa kanila ay walang umalis sa labas ng ER. They were praying intensely, nonstop cries can still be heard in the lobby. Heptane has already called Pent's father and he has already booked his flight to the Philippines.

Hours later, the doctor came out.

"K-kumusta po, doc?"

Heptane asked right away.

The doctor showed a neutral reaction.

"Her body was badly hit by the car. Mabuti na lang naagapan namin. She is stable right now but we will be monitoring the patient very closely."