Chapter 11

RATED SPG slight lang char :)

---------------------------------------

"ALAM BA ng mommy mo na nandito ka ngayon?"

I asked Blank nang maiwan kaming dalawa sa mesa. Si Asul naman ay inaaliw ng mga ibang bisita.

"Yes."

He was playing with my hand.

"She wants to meet you."

"What?"

Mabilis kong inilayo ang aking kamay dahil sa gulat. He stared at me for a second and then chuckled.

"Oo. Ayaw mo ba?"

Napalunok ako. I looked away.

"H-hindi naman sa ayaw ko."

She already met me. What is she trying to do now?

"Does she really want to see me? O baka naman ikaw ang nagsabi sa kanya?"

Ginulo nya ang buhok ko at hinakawan ang dalawang kamay ko.

"She wants to see you, Pentaliticia. She knows about you."

My eyes were shaking. I couldn't stare long at him.

"You're afraid of her?"

I nodded.

"She is a good person, Pentaliticia. Maniwala ka. She will like you."

I don't think so, Blank.

I hugged him. Nagulat sya nang una dahil sa biglaan kong paglalambing. I could hear his heart beating and I just couldn't help but smile.

I glanced at my parents. Mommy is looking at us. I smiled at her. She smiled back but hers was more reserved.

"Tell me it is not what I am thinking, Pentaliticia."

Mom and I went inside my house for a moment to have a quick conversation.

"Mom, he is."

Napasapo sya sa kanyang noo.

"Diyos miyo, Pentaliticia."

I held her hand right away to calm her down. I don't want her to feel any stress. Makakasama iyan sa kalagayan nya.

"Mom, wala kang dapat ipag-alala. Blank really likes me."

"But he is the son of that old man! Baka nakakalimutan mo na ang nangyari noon!?"

Bahagyang tumaas ang boses nya. Mabuti na lang at malakas ang sound sa labas kaya di nila narinig.

"Mom, please kumalma ka. Hear me out first. Please?"

I bit my lips and waited for her approval. She then released a deep sigh and nodded.

"Okay." I inhaled-exhaled. "He is the son of Mr. Ruben, but I am not the mistress. Blank knows the whole truth, mom. He likes me a-and I like him, too. Very much."

She was worried. I know she's only thinking of me. Alam ni mommy ang nangyari noon kaya naiintindihan ko kung bakit ganito na lang ang reaksyon nya.

"I know he likes you. I can see it in his eyes."

I giggled. She approved.

"Pero nababahala ka, mom."

She turned our hands over and held me. Inilapit nya sa mukha ko ang isang kamay nya. She caressed me softly.

"Ayokong masaktan ka, anak."