*Special Chapter*

As many of you wanted to read Ariana and Xavier's PoV, so here it is.

Enjoy😘

___________________________________________

Ariana Knight

I stretched my neck and arms when I was done reviewing the source code of new software developed by the programmers working day and night.

We were back home (penthouse) after celebrating Amara's birthday at the Knight mansion. The moment we came back, I received a call from my team so I had to check on that.

I placed the laptop on the table and I stood up from the couch to head to the room where Xavier was keeping Amara busy. I entered our room to find Amara giggling to whatever her father was saying to her. Amara was lying on the bed and Xavier had himself balanced on his upper arms over her. I tiptoed towards them to listen to their talk.

"Yes, piglet, I call your mamma a piglet." I heard him say and Amara blabbered something in response.

I shook my head, smiling to myself. "What are you doing?" I said as I lay beside them on the bed.

"Finally, your mommy is back, my sweetheart. She finally realized that she has a husband and a daughter." Xavier said to Amara, completely ignoring me.

"But baby, your father was the one who told me to do the work as it was important," I pouted, looking at my daughter. She immediately flipped and got on her knees and crawled her way to me. Xavier slumped down on the bed and I laughed, taking Amara in my arms.

"I guess, you two are plotting something against me," Xavier grumbled playfully, getting up into the sitting position.

"Maybe," I chuckled. I was still lying on the bed with Amara on top of me.

"Give mamma a kiss," I said to Amara and she obliged by giving an open-mouth kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, I want a kiss too." Xavier picked up Amara and made her kiss him then he settled her on his lap.

"What were you telling her before I came?" I asked as I sat up on the bed.

"Oh, I was just telling her our love story. She needs to know how her parents met."

"Was it necessary to include the piglet thing in that?" I raised my eyebrows. Amara slipped down from his lap and started to crawl.

"Of course, our love story can't be dictated without including piglet because that is you." He grinned, mirth playing in her eyes. I shook my head, resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

"Our daughter is growing very fast. She's already one." I mumbled, looking at my daughter, who was trying to crawl on the bed but Xavier had her pinned by his hands.

"Yes and she's getting naughty day by day." He said as he picked her back in his arms.

"Obviously, she has your blood flowing in her." I laughed.

"You mean I'm naughty?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yes, you are." I too narrowed my eyes, giving him equal competition. Suddenly, Amara yawned.

"She's tired. Let me put her to sleep." I took her in my arms and rocked her until she fell asleep. I stood up from the bed and placed her in the crib which was positioned beside our bed.

As I placed her in the crib, I was pulled back on the bed beneath Xavier. "As our daughter is now sleeping, let's talk about that naughty remark." He whispered evilly.

"Xavier, let me change first. I'm tired, I want to sleep." I whined.

"You don't have time for me these days. You call me naughty but you aren't giving me a chance to show you my naughty self." He kissed the corner of my mouth. I still feel tingles whenever he kisses me.