Chapter-37

Eloise Nicole

It had been two days since our date night. And to be honest, it was the best. I was glad Daniel didn't plan a typical date which involves candle night dinner, beach dinner, or other things. I was glad he planed it in his way, a date full of fun. And not to forget the blissful night spent in the bed. I didn't know what came into me that I acted so boldly. Thinking about the night always makes me blush.

"I don't think it would be good for you to go to the event with a red face."

"Huh?" I got startled when I heard Trish's voice.

"I'm talking about the blush." She smirked and bobbed her head to the mirror. I looked at my reflection and found my face red as a tomato.

"Umm... It's... Umm." I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth.

"No need to give an explanation 'cause I know the reason." She winked. I shook my head and sat straight and singled her to do my hair.

Trish had come to the penthouse to help me dress up for the Fitness event focusing on self-care through exercising. The event was organized in a gym so I was asked to wear a sporty outfit as I would have to lift some weights and would do other exercises. I even had to give healthy eating tips.

To be honest, when Evan told me about the event I laughed hard as I found it ironic. Daniel had broken my strict diet plan by always convincing me to eat greasy food and now I was asked to give healthy eating and fitness tips.

And when I told this to Daniel, he too laughed out loud and asked me to quote a particular line at the event which is,
'To remain fit you don't have to cut any kind of food from your diet, you just have to do regular exercise.'

"Here, all done," Trish said when she finished putting my hair in a high ponytail. I stood up from the table stool and looked myself in the mirror. I was wearing a crop top, a high-waist sports legging, and sports shoes.

"Perfect," I mumbled as I completed my look by putting a cap on my head.

"As my work is done here, I'll get going to my studio. Bye, Eloise." Trish gave me a side hug and left.

Trish and Evan had been very supportive, they were managing running back and forth between their apartment building and Daniel's penthouse tower without complaining. Though Daniel offered them an apartment in the same building as ours, they refused. They didn't want to shift their well-settled home to another apartment. And I couldn't agree more.

Evan came in a while and we both left for the venue in separate cars. Jimmy drove me to the venue. Outside the gym, the media again surrounded me.

"Eloise Nicole, is it true that you didn't agree to work with Rick?"

"Why Rick said in the interview that he has already hired you?"

"Was Rick lying? Or are you lying?

"What is the deal between you and him? Why are you avoiding giving answers?"

"We want to hear it from you!"

I stopped. Evan and Jimmy who were walking either side of me too halted their steps. I removed the black shades from my eyes and faced the media.

"My manager, Evan has already cleared all the things to you. There is nothing left for me to say. Thank you."

Saying that I resumed walking towards the gym. I sighed in relief as soon as the organizers closed the doors of the gym. Only a few media members were inside who were strictly ordered not to ask any personal question.