Chapter-36

Double update❤❤❤
______________________________________

Daniel Adams

I was happy to see her carefree. The twinkle in her eyes which was lost somewhere was back. Her face was shining bright like the moon. I was glad she was enjoying the night. I was glad that she forgot about everything else that had troubled her for the past two days.

I planned the date today itself as I knew Eloise would be sulking in the house. She needed to see the outside world. I knew paparazzi wouldn't allow us to roam freely so I had my guards following us. I had no problem with paparazzi clicking our pictures from afar but they weren't allowed to come near us to ruin our night.

I was contented that she loved the place. The way her eyes lit up while looking at the skills of the chef pleased me to the core. I just wanted her smile, that's all. And now, she was enthusiastically sharing the memories of her childhood. I didn't know that she was such a troublemaker. She was lost in her memories that she failed to notice that she was eating from my plate.

"You know, in elementary school, I used to trouble other kids by stealing food from their lunchboxes." She laughed at herself. She again scooped curry rice from my plate and put the spoon in her mouth.

"Yeah, the way you're doing it now." I chuckled. Her hands stopped in mid-air and she frowned looking at me.

"You're eating from my plate while your plate is still full." I bobbed my head to her plate. She darted her eyes at her plate and chuckled nervously.

"Eh, sorry. I didn't realize it." Her face turned a deep shade of pink.

"Well, I did agree to share my food with you, didn't I? So eat all you want because you're an exceptional case for me." I winked.

After dinner, we ordered traditional Japanese desserts and after paying the bill we exited the restaurant.

"Where are we going now?" She asked when I was driving to our next spot.

"Somewhere," I muttered while keeping my eyes on the road but I knew she rolled her eyes.

"At least give me a hint." She asked. I just chuckled in reply as I wanted to see her expressions when she sees the place I was bringing her to.

I stopped the car and dashed to her side to open the door for her and led her to the front of the place where I brought her.

"Go-Kart?" She said loudly in astonishment.

"Yep, would you like to go inside?" I grinned at her wide-eyed expressions. Suddenly, she squealed and jumped onto me, snaking her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for bringing me here. This place was always on my wish list but I never had the chance to be here. You're the best, Daniel." She jumped excitedly.

My heart jumped with happiness. I held her tightly. "I had no idea that it was in your wish list but I'm glad I'm able to fulfill your dream," I mumbled.

She pulled away and kissed my cheek. Our love-filled gaze locked for a second, I broke the eye contact and led her inside. I had booked the track only for us as I didn't want any hindrance during our fun time, only crew members were present there.

She chose her car and was about to sit when I stopped her. "How will you drive go-kart in heels?" I asked. She looked at her feet and pouted.

"What am I gonna do now? I badly want to drive." She brooded then she glared at me. "You should have told me that you were bringing me here, I would have worn sneakers."