Chapter-30

Eloise Nicole

When we ran away from the party, Daniel didn't stop the car until we reached his penthouse building.

"You're mad Daniel. You created chaos over there and flew away. This is going to be big news tomorrow." I exclaimed when we entered his penthouse. He shrugged his shoulders and without saying anything he started walking upstairs towards his room.

"You know, you should have at least alerted me," I said as I made my way behind him. He halted his steps outside the door of his room and turned to face me.

"Why? Didn't you like the surprise?" He asked.

"I...I like it but... It came as a shock to me. I wasn't prepared," I mumbled.

"That's why I didn't alert you. I wanted to surprise you in the best way possible and that is why I proposed to you in front of everyone." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "And everyone should know that we're together, this will remind other men that you're off-limits." He said huskily as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck which made me shiver in pleasure.

I pushed him away and backed him against the door of his room. A sudden surprise surfaced on his face. I smirked wickedly and grabbed the collars of his shirt. "If I'm off-limits for other men...then you are off-limits for other women too."

I jerked him closer by pulling his collars. "You may have pulled a stunt by entertaining those women in front of me but remember... I won't spare you if you do it again." I whispered, almost touching my lips with his.

He smirked deviously and grabbed the back of my head. "Believe me when I say I don't want to be spared by you." He whispered and turned me in a swift motion so that now my back was against the door and he claimed my lips for a kiss.

I snaked my hands around his neck and responded to his kiss. His one hand gripped my waist to keep me steady and another hand fumbled with the knob of the door. He opened the door and in another second I was backed against the door inside the room, our lips still fused together. The long, soft, and teasing kiss left me breathless.

I moaned louder as he slid his hand under the gown from the slit. He pulled my lower region closer to him and a pleasuring groan left his throat. I felt his aroused self and moaned into his mouth. After a while, he let go of my lips but didn't take his hand away from under my dress.

I groaned as I didn't want him to stop and pulled him closer to kiss him again but he grabbed my hands, stopping me from doing anything.

"Eloise, if you try to take it any further, I won't be able to stop myself." He said breathlessly.

"I never said I want you to stop," I whispered. I was blinded by desire. I pulled him closer and crashed my lips against his again.

"You sure you want this?" He said between the kiss. I broke the kiss and looked at him. I wanted this but there was one thing he needed to know before anything starts.

"Yes, I want this but..." I gulped.

"But?"

"I haven't done this before." I voiced out. His eyes went wide in shock and he took a step back.

"W..what? You haven't... Don't get me wrong but... You had a boyfriend, right? Then —"

"Don't you dare complete your sentence." I scoffed, pointing a finger at him. I was suddenly irritated, "I had a boyfriend, yes, but this doesn't mean I've given myself to him. Before I could take things any further, he showed his true colors." I glared at him.

"There are a lot of women who wait for the right time and the right one to wholeheartedly agree to give away the precious thing they have. We're not like men who pounce on every woman whenever they find the opportunity. I too waited for the special one." I lectured him.