Kuroinu chapter 1: Dark elves love and dog smuts

(3rd person POV)

Above the world where a land called Eostia, which is in a war, a familiar space shuttle appears above the world and in the control room is a Overlord name Cherno who was be sleeping until he woke up when the ship stop. He look at the window to see the world below him "I guess this is where I come in but first let call in a few friends" he said.

After a few minutes four people suddenly appeared in the teleport room where Cherno is waiting and when they walk to where he is he informed them of the issue below which anger all four of them. They are four people who know and trust Cherno since he save them during their time of need and so they became friends with him, two of them even fell in love with him while the other two think of him as a friend who save those in dire need. He told them his plan which sounds mess up but also can turn the change of the war and so they get everything ready as Cherno teleport himself to the fortress where it being overtaken by men and monsters.

(Cherno POV)

I got teleport inside the dark fortress in a bedroom which seems to belong to the queen of this fortress but immediately I got to the door and listened as two men call the Mercenary Dogs or something. When I took a peek through the side of the door it is clear which I got out the room and close it but not before making a rune symbol to hide the door from anyone but myself as I quietly ran through the hall until I stop at a door where I heard voices from inside. I took a peek and saw a group of men and orcs as they have a dark elf chain up as one of them smirk at a another dark elf who sat on the throne with a staff in her hands then I listen to what they are saying.

(Olga POV)

First they make the monsters turn against me and my people then kidnapped Chloe and now a Wizard is canceling my magic which enraged me but I kept a serious stare as the bastard leader who is telling me to get off from his throne! "I will never give up this throne to the lives of a bastard who think it is his in the first place!" I yell at Vult who kept his smirking face as he stare at my body. "Well you have two options either surrender now or I will order my men to force you then allow the orcs to have some fun with that whore" Vult said in a serious tone. "What purpose do you have in overthrowing me!?" I yell at Vult who laugh evilly before answering "I will create a Sex Empire where women are nothing more but tools to give us men pleasure!" He yell as both me and Chloe eyes widen in fear as all of men and orcs laugh along with him. "Now since you choose to not surrender I think it time to do this the hard way, Men! Grab her and hold her as she watch helplessly as the whore will be used like a toy for the orcs" Vult yell as a few men started to walk towards me in a walk like a predator about to rape their prey as orcs rip Chloe armor off and show her their cocks as she have a look of terrified. "I won't do that if I was you gentlemen" a new voice spoke in a dark and sinister tone causing everyone to look surprise and look around including myself until I saw a figure in a armor appears from the darkness which cause everyone to look at where the figure is standing.

(Cherno POV)

Before things got out of control I spoke out loud while walking towards them in the darkness as quietly as a mouse "I won't do that if I was you gentlemen" I said which caught everyone off guard even the wizard as they didn't think that there would be a person in this fortress. When I step out of the shadows the first person to spot me is the dark elf queen who look quite a beauty to stare but as soon as she stare at me the man name Vult I suppose caught the elf attention and stare at where I stand.

 When I step out of the shadows the first person to spot me is the dark elf queen who look quite a beauty to stare but as soon as she stare at me the man name Vult I suppose caught the elf attention and stare at where I stand