Opening and ending for Cherno.

An: this is the songs that I find interesting for Cherno intro and outro but I want to make it fair and want you the readers to chose before the end of the world harem list which is part one. However once I get finish with the first part I gonna need time to research more as I gonna need help with the songs so if anyone is willing to help me then I will try my best to write down the names of both the series and the characters. So good luck because I know that we need it.

English version: voting for the intro is here so listen please before deciding.

English version: vote here if you want this song as the intro.

Deeper tone: vote here if you want this song as the intro.

Outro: vote here if you want to have this as the outro

Outro: vote here if you want this as the outro

Or if you don't like the choices you all can send a link to your favorite on here and whatever has the same songs in both intros and outro will be the lucky ones for the book first season before creating the create of the second season. Oh and don't worry you all received your own intro and outro and believe me these two are gonna make sense for your two characters aka the readers themselves so enjoy the next two chapters.