FoEaD Final Chapter: showtime and newest

Final Summary: Cherno beaten the Oulos boss which was similar to the other two bosses but a little weaker. Anyway once he defeated the boss he finishes setting up the system of justice and the new ruler is a man name Aldo. Afterward he then gave the teleportation device to his new friend name Hump who is like the NARI carpenter who own a carpenter shop. Hump, his workers, and his kind customers were all teleport to Neva in a newly empty spot. Once that done Cherno return to where everyone which is his lovers and friends was waiting for him. Then he teleport all of them along with their belongings and stuff from the villains to the ship. By the way the ship is large so it can handle all the amount of lovers there are. So like usual, some of the women throw up in toilets or cans, they put everything in storage and right before they take off Cherno set another tape into the radio. Then like that the ship head towards Neva.

An: hope you all like the summary for when Cherno get a lot of lovers during these chapters that doesn't revolve around Cherno long adventures of his conquest but anyway this is the last chapter before we goes back to Cherno side of the story. Doesn't this remind those about the old days where people sometimes switch the views to the true bad guys instead of the protagonist and their allies view? Anyway getting off track let finish this chapter as we got a lot of chapters ahead of us before we reach the second worlds harem list but Union or single group women don't count as I sometimes skip the recruitment of Cherno lovers and lemon as there too many women to keep track of their lemons. So I shorten the lemons and get the harem as they are more simple to handle compare to almost a million women ps i don't know the exact amount so I gonna guess at less a million if there more then we sure are going to be here for a long time. Now let go on to the chapter!

It be few hours since Newton begin the final form of his wife but after those final hours he finally finishes "at long last! You finally have your perfect form my love! But first let run a few simple tests as you are finally out of that tank" he said with a smile. Inside the throne room is Abnus and everyone, minus Newton and his wife, there but they are looking at the screen where a announcement from AG radio station.

Location: AG radio station

We see AG in front of a crowd as cameras is directly at him while lights are off until the spotlights shine on AG who is wearing a suit, a hat, gloves, and holding a cane to which he talk into the microphone while looking at both the crowd and the cameras. The cameras are being control by these newly constructed robots which is a average size of camera men as they are call Qhugo which are made by Kim.

(These are like model 1 of the Qhugo which are called camera droids but the next model will be different soon at less that is what Kim is building)

As soon as the light hit AG he spoke "Hello everyone! It your pal, your announcer, and speaker himself! Host Master!" AG said which cause the crowd to go wild and cheer which AG smile and look at everyone. "Now then everyone it be two days since we last saw each other but now the time that everyone is waiting for which is the TABLE to finally have it first round!" He said as everyone cheer again. "Alright Alright everyone quietly down a bit I gonna announce the first contestant" he said which cause everyone to stop cheering and stare at AG who then reach into his pocket and pull out a letter. "Alright everyone in this letter is the name of the lucky contestant to bring quite the destruction of the world where it will be randomizes by my assistant Reta who is at a secret base where I used to live" he said. Many of them agree with his old radio station "but before the world be chosen by random let see the lucky contestant shall we?" He ask.