Chapter 6: Three Lovers reunions and a song of the past.

(3rd person POV)

Location: dark room

Inside the room is where a few people gather, one of them is Smith who is smiling as he stare at a few people who are his allies and rivals but only five of them spoke "so Smith why do you want us here?" Runyon said. "Indeed we are busy with our roles!" King Aric said as he slam his fist on the table causing Rayo to roll his eyes as Hart sigh "just control yourself King Aric the sooner we keep this a less temper free zone the faster you return to your world" he said. King Aric scowl a little but remain calm as Cybercrime chuckle "so Smith why did you brought us here?" He ask as Smith chuckle. He pull out a briefcase and open it revealing several orbs all which is empty but in the center is the shadow orb belonging to Edwin vampire form "I am making a deal where all of you can get your own personal hive dimension in exchange for your help of building the army our lord need" Smith said. Many of them look at each other before looking at Smith "so you want us to speed up our process?" A man with a robotic parts said "yes but in a way that all you need to do is create your own different species that can be use by talking to certain people with what make them the villains or rather their deepest personal belonging" Smith said. All of them thought about it but one of them spoke "so what about this Cegus guy and the people from that world which they call Union" a female wearing a special dress ask.

Smith smile "it funny you mention it because our lord want Cegus to continue doing what he is doing as he will deal with the Union since we all know how they are easily corrupt they are as they are selfish, greedy, and cruel people who care nothing but themselves, power, and frame" he said. A man wearing a suit chuckle "it true because I be there and so far only 75% of the population is corrupt while 25% isn't so that means we have a high chance of victory as some 'villains' and 'heroes' can be easily be uses as test subjects" the man said. "Indeed but we must be careful as we can fail if we don't work together and gather allies before the invasion of all the Multiverse" Smith said. Everyone laugh evilly while in the office of Brisha is him looking at a portrait of a family of a woman with golden hair as she is smiling which Brisha sigh at then he close his eyes.

(Flashbacks: Brisha POV)

I laugh with the young blonde woman as she smile and kiss my cheek "we see each other again right?" She ask as I sigh "I don't know but I do know this you and I will never be apart" I said as she hug me then I hug back. We both stop and she left but after a week passes she return only she is crying which I comfort her "hey what wrong?" I ask as she lay her head on my chest "I I am pregnant with our daughter" she said I am happy. But I cannot say the same for her "then why aren't you crying with joy?" I ask "because I am being force to marry to a man who doesn't love me but rather for my golden hair" she said. I am enrage "then we run away to my home" I said as she shake her head "it doesn't matter where we go because he is the god ()" she said which surprise me. "Mm then we go to the one person who can help us" I said confusing her until I bring her with me to a dimension where my old friend is at and once I explain it to my friend then he allow me and my dear to stay.

Timeskip to a few years

It be a long time since my friend gave me his dimension and when he did I heard the grave news of his passing which I cannot blame as he were getting old like me but I am glad that both myself and my dear along with our three children are safe. But like always not everyone get their ending as both myself and my dear were discovered by () who have never gave up on having my dear. However I fought for my dear against () but I fail and was about to be kill if it wasn't for my dear beg him to spare me which he did but the price was he kill our son who were just nine months old! Both of us cry as we lost the son we only had however as () take my dear away I went to the top of the tower and look at at my dear crying while I stand at the tower balcony but suddenly I felt like pouring my feelings into a song.