Bio 3: Cherno news update and two helpers

An: now what do we learn Music? *looking at an bandages Music*

Music: never to sing unless I am permitted by you *pouts*

An: good now then let see how everyone is doing *check notifications and jaw open to see that the story has being view by nearly 2.5k readers*

Music: *look at the screen and eyes widen* holy sweet mother load of creation we nearly have 2.5k readers how the hell is everyone so interested in our stories when you write over 10k words every so often! *look at An*

An: ...

Music: *started laughing* great job everyone! You made the author speechless! *realize something* Oh! We nearly forgot to introduce myself didn't we? Well I am Music if you check the last chapter and I am in charge of the songs or just instrumentals! After all someone need to help our An with musical videos. Oh you didn't know? An create characters helpers to help him control the balance of the creation of his stories after all we cannot have fourth wall breakers during the characters moments so you are being introduced to different helpers every so often. But right now you get to meet me before you meet the others and currently they aren't here yet since they are busy looking up or researching if you like, all kinds of stuff to help An so yeah.

An: *snap back to reality* sorry! I am just impressed by the viewers enjoying this story. Although there isn't another book they are enjoying  just one book at a time so thank you all for the viewing along with 50 likes and 20 reading lists I am touch so here is the bio update for Cherno and a sneak peak of his biology mother and father background too.

|Cherno newest update and family so far|

Families: 

Father: only son of Apollyon and precious Overlord of Neva before Cherno and father to Cherno.

Apollyon: grandfather to Cherno, he is the leader of the villains who are imprison inside the realm called "Warden" which is a prison design to keep the banishment villains who are the most evil and heartless inside who were either alive, dead, or sent there to live the rest of their lives as immortals.

Chernabog: Ancestor of Cherno. He is the founder and first Overlord of the Ancestral line of overlords until Cherno who became the reincarnation of Chernabog. Chernabog is a legend among all evil as he is a myth of a god of evil itself yet he have a opposition who is call Belobog who is a enemy of the Overlord family line.

Mother: a daughter of a mystery father. The mother of Cherno and have connections to mysterious friends.

Cherno bio:

The only son of the precious Overlord. His home was invasion by the 'heroes' then after they defeated his father his home became a empire of misery. Yet his mother left him in Winterredge to kept him safe from being hunted and so ten years has passed and after his hometown were attack he became the Negus forces Overlord and train for eight years. At the age of 18 he invaded  Winterredge and claim it as territory to the Negus forces under the rule of a new leader. At the news of this invasion the empire is pulling in their best soldiers to defend the main capital and the three kingdoms. However as they thought they won the war the Negus Forces won the war and surprising the remaining heads families and the Emperor himself. Surprising the Emperor is his two children who betray him and cause a rebellion from within the empire which enraged the Emperor but he didn't live long for he was killed by his own staff when he try attacking Cherno. Cherno became the Overlord of Neva but he gave the role of running the main control of the kingdoms of Neva to the youngest son of the Emperor who instead became Grand King. The Grand King create a newly form of a righteous systems between himself, an council, and a jury so that he can see if his plans and ideas which is basically see if these are what the people needed then the members vote if the plan/idea is the right course of action. While the Grand King rule the system of control, Cherno himself is creating a Multiverse system involving with worlds that need his help. And so he began his conquest started with Kuroinu world since Neva and Kiber were already claim. However along the way he discovers new allies, lovers, resources, places, enemies, and new powers along with weapons as his conquest of the Multiverse with negative is just started. He also discovered his father family line which ends up with him being the reincarnation of his ancestor Chernabog which is the Overlord knowledge and him receiving gifts from the seven lords. Now he is in the office of Hadie staring at a woman who questioned if he is the baby when she met him at a young age.