Taimanin Chapter 3: Tournament, Death, and deals

An: okay so this chapter is have death in the title because the time for Ryuji will finally met his end including his father while the deals involved with Edwin and Smith so let start.

(3rd person POV)

Location: Edwin office

Inside the office is Edwin who just read the attack on the secure brothel and the death of Real he sorta is glad that both opponents who were in his way were now out of his way however there still the Taimanin, the UFS, and Cegus but they can wait as Edwin is planning a big tournament. He pull out a remote and press it then a screen appears as it reveals two cages one with a young girl with a unique power while the other is an Taimanin who he be saving once he find a source for cloning. He smirk evilly until Oboro came into the room "Black, there seems to be a group of four men and a woman who requested a meeting for you" she said which cause Edwin look confused but he push the button again hiding the screen. "Send them in" he said as Oboro bow before leaving and within a few minutes the group came in which reveals as Kete, Polar, Shigeru and Muneichi along with Ryuji who is behind the four. "Ah so what can I do for you three" Edwin said pointing at Muneichi, Shigeru, and Ryuji ignoring Polar and Kete "actually they want us to come here" Shigeru said pointing at Polar and Kete. Edwin got a little mad at the new people who ain't from here "thank you Shigeru I glad you see how we can be an enemy if we aren't treated with equality since you already know what happened again if it does" Kete said. Edwin look confuse "ah forgive me mr Black I have a power that can stop anyone to get horny, get hard, and even stop their minds from having any lust" Kete said.

Edwin eyes widen as he look at her as she is telling the truth since all the things she just said is effecting him "how is that possible?" He ask which Kete giggle "because my boss want to meet you after your tournament since he were given a task of meeting with you because of your vampiric powers" she said. Edwin eyes widen in surprise "how does he know about that" he said as Polar talk "because he was given information about you from his and my lord who is beyond anything you have face" Polar said. "Mm let say I believe you why does he want with me" Edwin said as Kete smirk and move out the way with Polar which Shigeru and Muneichi did so so that Edwin can face Ryuji. Edwin eyes widen as he witness Ryuji turning into a demonic wolf "I were given this transformation but i am still trying to control it as without mastering it I will be burn by sunlight" Ryuji said returning to his normal self. Edwin look at Kete who look at him "don't worry your is gonna be different because you will receive a different version that match your desire" she said. Edwin eyes widen as he smirk liking the idea of having his own transformation that is much more to his liking "so what do I do to meet this boss of your miss Kete?" Edwin said as she smile.

She hold out a contract and a quill then give it to Edwin "sign this and once the tournament is finish you got to wait until midnight at a location that my boss will send you since you have to meet him in private" she said. Edwin smirk then he sign the contract with his own blood but once he sign the contract both the contract, quill, Kete and Polar vanish surprises the men "so why are you three here?" Edwin said. "I gonna get this Cegus attention and tell him about the tournament you are hosting" Muneichi said "then we have my son and your allies fight him at once while the other fighters fight gogo" Shigeru said. "Since it seems this Overlord be on our thorn for so long why not work together to kill this Cegus and then we well rule the Tokyo kingdom!" Ryuji said. Edwin thought about it and smile sinisterly as it sound too good to just reject "alright but we add a little spice by telling the fighters to attack Cegus instead since I want him dead badly as he has be ruining my plans" Edwin said. All four men laugh evilly as clouds start to form around Tokyo.

Location: Prisoners Cages

In a room is two cages where in one of them is a little girl wearing a set of weird clothes while in the other is a woman wearing a mask and a similar hair but the woman starting to wake and spot the little girl who is crying. "Hey little one are you alright?" The woman ask which surprise the little girl who is scared "yes but I am terrified" she said as the woman sigh "hey do you want to tell each other names since we are trap" the woman ask. The little girl nod her head for yes "okay I am Oboro kokawa" the woman said looking at the woman "I am Lucy and I don't know why but I was separate from my mom and dad" she said. Oboro (K) felt sorry for Lucy as she must have been kidnapped when her parents were kill "hey can you explain how you got here Lucy?" she said. Lucy look down sadly "I don't know how but I was with my parents when suddenly this mysterious man name Nebulous grab me then um he say teleportation when he brought me here" Lucy said. Oboro widen her eyes as she never thought of teleportation can be real "well then Lucy I can tell you that I were kidnapped and somehow be knock out for I don't know how long but I can tell you that we will be save" she said. Lucy smile a little as she yawn and sleep which Oboro smile but she is worry "why kidnapped this child Black?" She thought as she look at the ceiling.