Intermission chat 2

An: welcome back to the intermission show everyone! *everyone in the back grounds claps* now on your RTS we will have four guests this time as two of them you already met while the other two you all have heard so let give it up for our two returning guests Deadpool and the Mask everyone!

*Lights hit on Deadpool and Mask but while Mask is happy Deadpool is crossing his arms in a upset way*

Dp: I know this is just a show but like seriously why bring me back! I already got myself in trouble by Logan I don't need another mutant trying to kill me! *he threw his hands up*

TM: I don't mind coming back since you are wacko An *he smile until he got scared by An holding a pan* 

An: do you want me to use this?

TM: Nope!

An: *hides it* good now then let welcome our third guest who is know as the clown who can bend himself from reality and he is know as the mastermind behind the chaos heart let give him a warm welcome for Dimentio!

*lights came on as a figure appears in front of a chair with different colors that match the figure colors*

Dim: thank you An! And I hope you didn't get upset with me bringing you to watch the show with me and the others *he make a sad face*

An: *chuckles* nope but I were disappointed that you didn't give me a heads up so you must write me a full paragraph of your mistake and correct it after this because I don't want to get her involve.

Dim: *sweats a little* Nope! She doesn't need to be here mr An sir! *sits on the chair*

*both TM and DP look at each other confused*

An: *clears throat* now then our fourth guest is something of an deity of madness and came from the nightmare realm so let introduce our final guest for today! Let give a warm welcome to Bill Cipher!

*music begin to play as a figure with an yellow suit and a triangle eye patch appears playing on the piano while singing*

*once he done he appears on a yellow hovering chair*