Kuroinu chapter 2: Allies, champion, and two more lovers.

(3rd person POV)

As the sun rise the light emitting from the window of an bedroom a dark elf slowly woke up from a pleasure night but when she fully open her eyes she stare at a man who is getting his clothes on which she blush a little then spoke "so did you enjoy your pleasant night my love?" she said as she is reveal to be Olga who is cover up in the blanket. Cherno smirk before turning around and lean towards her and kiss her forehead as she giggle a little "I am getting myself ready to check if they return and report then maybe we can continue at my bedroom if you don't mind having a share room with the other girls in this room" he said. She giggle a little before kissing his cheek "no I don't mind after all you be kind and sweet to us when we were in danger" she said. He chuckled before heading towards the door but stop in front of it "I maybe kind, sweet and caring but I also evil, sinister and a little insane" he said opening the door and walk out the room then he close it before heading towards the throne room.

(Olga POV)

I smile as I rub my belly as I am curious if he have impregnate me last night compare to the other girls but now I need to get myself dress and wake them up.

(30 minutes later/3rd person POV)

Inside the throne room sat Cherno as he is staring at Vyllia and his other three friends who are kneeling in front of him. Beside his right side is Olga and the other three elves as they are wearing dresses that look fantastic on them. At the moment Cherno is thinking about what his friends report to him which is good and bad. "So it seems that the Dogs have be going to villages, gathering a few men who are poisoned with the thought of a promise empire, killing other men who don't join while raping the women including killing the ones that fight back, and now they are gathering a army to attack this alliance forts to enslave the women as tools!" He said in a venomous tone. "It seems that way sir" they reply at the same time while Cherno is pinching his nose in anger but he stop as Olga put her hand on his shoulder which relax him a little then he sigh. 

(Vyllia POV)

"That son of a bitch! She took my future lover virginity before I could!" She thought to herself "Well if she think he can make her his queen then I will personally fight her since that role is taken not by me but by someone who is have a worthy womb to carry to pure son of the next overlord" she finish in her head as her eyes is staring right at the dark elf.

(Wendy POV)

"It seems that Vyllia is getting jealous with the dark elf who I can probably say have enjoy herself along with the other three dark elves judging from their legs are shaking a little from their last night pleasure so I gotta admit it must had be interesting getting bang by Cherno~man who must have enough love to create a harem which I don't mind joining since I have a feeling he gonna have a queen who he knew as a child" She thought to herself while staring at Cherno.

(3rd person POV)

"Oh before I forgot sir I found a few coffins and a statue with a aura in them meaning they can help you build a army here instead of bringing your army from our land" Vyllia spoke which caught Cherno attention. "Well then bring them in since I want to see them myself" he spoke in a happy tone as Vyllia nod before standing up and clap her hands which summon chains from the darkness and pull out four coffins but also a statue of a woman into Cherno view  who look at them. "Mm I can tell you are correct Vyllia but only four of them have a powerful aura that isn't from here yet the statue is pulsing with demonic energy meaning she can summon a few demons but the male kind i fear however that can be resolved with a simple lesson to summon succubus instead" he spoke. He stand up and walk to the first coffin on the left then he hold out his hand and whisper a enchantment. When he was done the coffin suddenly crumble and in it place is a dark figure until it is reveal by the light.