Chapter 5: Cherno + readers vs Gods

(3rd person POV)

Cherno, his lovers, his friends and his daughter Lucy all return home and unpack while Lucy meet her new family and mother which Cherno chuckle until he was tackle from behind by someone which reveals to be his new dog who he rename as Garrison. The three headed Garrison is a more smaller version of Hadie puppy Xander who is the son of Cerberus but different. However Cherno smile and rub Garrison ears which he enjoy "alright Garrison I need to see my wife so that we can enjoy our time with (both genders) 'readers' since they pass their three tests within two weeks which is impressive" Cherno said. Garrison barks and run towards his dog house while Cherno got up then dust himself before walking towards where Freyja and their adoptive daughter Lucy is at. However outside by a dark alleyway is a portal that open and three figures came out which is reveal as Matthew, Ennis and Dug but as soon as they came out all three god are shock by the marvelous of the buildings.

Matthew grid his teeth in anger "this Overlord Cegus will pain to think he can do as he pleases by building a village without the gods approve!" He said as he look at the design of the build before punching it. Only to have his hand to feel pain "ow! Why did that hurt a lot more than any wall I punch!" He said as Ennis study the material "strange this material seems to be made out of an out worldly ore that we gods have never seen" he said. Matthew scowl before heading out into the exit of the alleyway with Ennis and Dug behind him but they suddenly stop as soon as they were hit by light. The three gods look to see an growing town where a fortress of some kind stood at the mountains which the village is connected to "*tsk* this village will burn since they don't worship us gods!" Matthew said. All three gods walk around the town which make Dug and Ennis marvel at the view but Matthew is just getting angry at the people who ain't worshipping at shrines like the peasants they are. However as all three gods walk towards an empty field five familiar people are starting to set an picnic up which reveals the five as Cherno, Freyja, and their daughter Lucy with (both genders) 'readers' helping the two parents.

When the picnic is all set up both Cherno and Freyja relax on the blanket while the readers and Lucy play around "so what do you think my love?" Cherno ask Freyja who giggle "I think it marvelous" she said kissing his cheek. As both lovers relax the winds starts to blow a lot more which blow Freyja hair along with the wind which is when both lovers kiss on the lips but as soon as they did a booming voice interferes. "Freyja!" A male voice yell in hatred which cause Freyja to froze in fear which cause Cherno to stand up while holding his wife in a defensive position. The two look at the three gods with Matthew marching towards the lovers while the other two gods stand behind "I can't believe you choose this worth of trash over me! Son of the most powerful deity in the Multiverse!" Matthew yell. Freyja got enrage "WORTH OF TRASH!" She yell which surprise Matthew and the other two gods "He is more than you as he is the one who doesn't treat me like a prize" She yell. Matthew grid his teeth before looking at Cherno "I only see a nobody who isn't a deity! He is just useless and will never give you a life like a god!" Matthew yell.

Freyja snarl "well sorry to disappoint but he and I are already married and already have our first pleasure where he let me enjoy myself while you are nothing but an asshole who doesn't deserve to be call son of Zeus!" She yell. Both the two gods drop their jaws in complete shock while Matthew is furious "you belong to me! You sl" Matthew couldn't finish his sentence as Cherno punch Matthew in the jaw sending him towards a tree which he crashes onto. Cherno blew his steaming hand before looking at Freyja "get your father I gonna deal with this bastard" he said. Freyja nod and teleport to her father office while Cherno walk towards Matthew who is slowly getting up as he wipe his cheek but when he did he felt a sting which he look at his arm to see blood. Matthew got enrage "he think he can hurt me!" He thought and jump from the tree charging right at Cherno who smash his fist right in Matthew face sending him flying again however as his two friends try to run after Matthew they were stop by both readers who is wearing their armor. "Sorry but we cannot let you hurt our friend Cegus!" (Female) reader said as she attack Ennis "yeah and we are both gonna make sure you two won't interfere!" (Male) reader said as both readers and the two gods fought.