FoEaD Chapter 1: Return and a sightseeing.

Summary: Cherno woke up from his five hour rest, he got his wife dress and drive himself and his wife back to the fortress. Once he return to his chamber all his wives and lovers all cuddle him on his bed as they sleep for the night. Once daylight shine Cherno woke up from a good night rest then he got himself ready to continue his conquest. He receive kisses and hugs from his lovers and wives then he hug his adopted daughter Lucy before getting on his spaceship and head off to the next world. The next world is call Kyonyuu and once he got there he call in his four companies then he begin his adventure on the world and gather his next harem and his conquest for Kyonyuu.

An: what does everyone thought of that summary? I gonna do a summary on certain chapters to get everyone a quick update of what happen to Cherno during the chapter involving other characters. Now let continue shall we?

Location: Salkire Fortress.

(Abnus POV)

I smile evilly as I bow to the dark mist with eyes that allow my lover to see us "Hello my love it be far too long since we were brought back" I said to the MA who laugh demonically and cruelty "indeed Abnus and soon we will finish what we have started all those years ago" he said. I laugh wickedly as I stand up while I hold my scepter however I sense that it lost a lot of power "mm my love it seems that the ones who have interfered with our plan have stole some of my powers making me weak to be call your second wife" I said. He sigh "you aren't weak my dear but that doesn't mean you should doubt yourself as you can find them again" he said which I smile. "True but we are recovering from our war so we cannot just go seek them out my love" i said which cause my love to laugh a little "don't worry as you can revive your forces while the pawns help you" he said. I look at him in confusion "Pawns?" I ask "yes I have sent you four pawns who is now working under me but beware dear because they are quite deadly" he said. I nod and look behind me to just see in time to see four figures standing there wearing some armor and clothing that is a similar design to the old pawns that were rising above the ranks which I find interesting.

All four figures kneel before my love and myself as I know that my love come before me however I find it interesting that these new pawns are just one set of the many pawns we had "now listen well squad one because from here on you will work under my command along with my two wives however at the current state you have to listen to Abnus while my first rest" my love said. "Understood!" They reply however I notice that my husband energy is slowly fading "my dear why not recover inside the dark globe?" I suggest to my love who thought about it and chuckle. "You always takes care of me when I need you the most Abnus so I will recover in the globe while you begin your plans along with restoring your second in command and champion along with your scientist, your general, your advisor, and your loyal pet" my love said. I smile as I remember those six but as I snap back to reality the dark mist zoom past the throne and enter a globe behind it which cause the globe to emits a familiar energy that I haven't felt in a long time.

 I smile as I remember those six but as I snap back to reality the dark mist zoom past the throne and enter a globe behind it which cause the globe to emits a familiar energy that I haven't felt in a long time