Chapter 4: childhood love and two guests.

An: sigh can you two give it a break *looking at Correction and Music*

Correction: until he admitted that this lyrics is wrong!

Music: not in my life! You oversized word!

An: sigh anyway everyone this is the chapter where you the two readers will show so get yourself ready for your big entrance! While I deal with these two *duck a throwing dagger then turn to face the two who look scared* and teach them not to f#ck with a writer *smile evilly before the scene turn black*

(3rd person POV)

Both the young woman and Cherno stare at each other while Emo and Hadie stare at the two wondering one thing "Well we fuck" they thought in unison before the woman walk up to Cherno and put her shaking Cherno hand on Cherno cheek. He look at her face trying to remember where he saw that face before but before he could speak the young woman cry in tears and tackle hug him surprising him. "It is! I can't believe you grow up!" the woman said crying on his chest as he look confused but starting to pat her back "um do I know you?" he ask. The woman giggle softly then she got up and help Cherno up then she wipe her water eyes before speaking "you probably don't remember me as you were just a newborn when my mom brought me to see her friend. When we got there you were there in her arms as she were feeding you a bottle of milk" she said. Cherno eyes widen as he have a blur flashback of a little girl and a older woman standing there looking at him, the flashback end as he look at the woman with a older but similar face as the little girl. He hug her which surprise her as he twirl her around "I never thought you were that cute little girl!" He said smiling causing the woman is blushing then Hadie suddenly laugh at the blushing of the woman. Cherno put her down as she look at him with her blushing and yell "not funny father!" She said which cause Cherno to look surprise and look between the two. "Alright alright but that we're funny seeing you with a blush Freyja after all it been 18 years since you been like your old self again"  Hadie said.

Cherno look at both still shock until Freyja look at him which she giggle and stop blushing "Yes I am his daughter Cherno it just I got most of my genes from mother while I got most of my father powers" she said. Cherno relax a bit but look at Hadie "Well I must say you must be proud of your daughter Hadie" he said then Hadie wave his hand a little "I do and the mostly it her aunts and uncles who find her perfect compare to her ... except for those few male cousins of hers" Hadie said making a fist. Cherno notice the anger and figure it out in a quick "your cousins must be assholes if they were only interested in your body and not interested for your personality and your skills" Cherno said. Freyja blush hard as she smile a little while Hadie nod his head "yeah and even though she denied them many of them accept her denial except for ... that brat" Hadie said. Cherno look at Hadie who is enrage at this brat but when he look at Freyja he is seeing her face all sad while she rub her arm as Cherno suddenly have images of Freyja in pain as she is being grab by a man with eyes that is filled with lust and white skin. He suddenly filled with rage and spoke in a calm yet deadly tone "who is this bastard that try to rape you" he said surprising all three people. "How did you know?" Freyja said looking at Cherno who is making a fist "I saw a image of you in pain by that guy who eyes is filled with lust and white skin" he said as Hadie sigh and put his hands on the table catching the attention of Cherno.

"He is the second oldest of Zeus sons, his name is Matthew and he is like a perv who doesn't care what decisions he make as long as he get what he wants like my daughter" Hadie said with venom in his voice. Freyja look down as Cherno teeth grid until he suddenly got a idea which sounds unfair but it work "what if I marry Freyja?" He said looking at Hadie who look at him in shock. But for Freyja her face is all surprise and her eyes is fill with joy "are you sure" Hadie spoke but stop when Freyja grab Cherno arm and hold it like a couple as she spoke "Father he the man I want to marries" she said. That surprise everyone but Hadie sigh then smile "Alright we get you ready for the" he start only to be stop again but this time by Cherno "actually I am wondering if we set the wedding at my home Neva" he said. That shock everyone as they look at him but before they ask Cherno told them what happened and once he done that surprise them and they smile. "Well it seems you are gonna be busy as the new Overlord Cherno" Hadie said as Cherno chuckle while Freyja giggle but Emo is punching his fist to his hand like a celebration just happens which to him it just did.