Chapter 7: pleasure times and a rise.

An: alright everyone in this chapter you are all gonna enjoy yourselves to short lemons of Cherno and his four wives along with a fortress belonging to the MA most trusted allies who is gonna be a shocker for all of you. So without a due let get on with the story!

(3rd person POV)

Cherno returned home from Serena place were about to enter his chamber when he saw a letter from Kikka who ask him "could you come to the ******* at Winterredge" which he smile and head to the location. Thanks to Mind, Cherno was able to get there in no time at all by using his third bike however when he got there he notice a closed sign on the door which he look confused. He got off his bike and lock it using his key and hide it inside his adventure clothes pocket and went up to the bar then he knock but not long the door open and a sexy woman wearing a special dress stood in front of him.

 He got off his bike and lock it using his key and hide it inside his adventure clothes pocket and went up to the bar then he knock but not long the door open and a sexy woman wearing a special dress stood in front of him

"Hey there Nightly~" Kikka said in a sexy and lustrous tone as Cherno face felt completely red at her clothes "hey bloodnight" he said in a smirking way which Kikka blush but she smile softly "come on in dear~" she said. Both himself and Kikka enter the building with Kikka locking the door before she guide Cherno upstairs and into her old bedroom which she gonna move out and lives with Cherno.

Warning! Dominant lemon in coming so get ready for a BSM!

As soon as Cherno and Kikka enter her bedroom she immediately lock the door and turn Cherno around, grabbing his face and kiss him which he returns but in a dominant way which overpowered her. After a few seconds they stop and pull away with Kikka panting while Cherno smirk before lifting up Kikka and throwing her on the bed which she giggle and remove her entire dress. "Mm~ you must be wanting me for a long time in private" he said looking at Kikka wetness "hehe well I be a busy woman who has been stealing a lot but their only one man who stole something from me~" she said. Cherno chuckle as he remove everything except for his boxers "oh? And what did he stole~" he ask in a joking way as Kikka got up walk towards him in a lustrous way but once she is in front of him she whisper to his ear. "He stole my heart handsome~" she said as Cherno smirk and grab her hip causing her to gasp but when she did Cherno took the chance and stuck on her tongue.

Her eyes rolled back as she find this amazing but after a few seconds he stop and pull away but not before smacking her butt which she gasp with a moan "mm~ do you want to have a little fun time while you filled this thief holes~" she said. Cherno raise his eye brow "oh? I in if you can handle this beast again" he said which she giggle and kiss him before guiding her to a wooden pillory. She open it and got on it which Cherno lock her inside "oh~ you know what you doing~ then dominates me my love~" she said as Cherno smack her butt before gagging her as he begin to rub his rod between her butt cheeks.

He smack and slap her butt which make her moan silently with the gag however not to long did he ram his rod up into her causing her to silence screams as he begin to thrust like a wild dominant man. He continues to dominate her by squeezing her breasts and hicks on her shoulder while she is drooling as her eyes rolled back to her head as this continues for a few minutes. But after a while he slam into her and unleash a gallon into her causing her to passing out however he didn't stop as he continues to fill her up.