Buta/Catue final chapter

An: alright everyone here is the final chapter for this world and perhaps the last one for a while as I need a break from this story as I wrote over 55 chapters within a few days but don't worry I will update the previous chapters along with writing the drafts to continue the story. However the reason I won't publish the next chapters is because I gonna wait until I finish the Union part 1 chapters where there gonna be five chapters for the first part. Then after the first part there gonna be a second part involving ten chapters as two or half of the chapters will be lemons. And finally is the third part which is 15 chapters that right 15 as it gonna be the final season for the story. However it will be the most epic and interesting adventure you are all gonna witness as the final battle between the three forces from the MA forces to Birsha empire to Cherno forces where everything will be unfold. Until then let get on with the final chapter shall we?

Location: Remodel throne room.

Sitting on the throne is Cherno who is looking at the two imprison villains Bandit Chief and Ginyol who are staring at Cherno with hatred "you think you can punish me! Once i escape I will torture you!" Ginyol said. He then got kick in the head by Catue who return to where her mother is standing before Cherno can announce the punishments "Bandit Chief as your alliance to Ginyol and threatening Helga by blackmail I hereby sentenced you to be a breeding sl#t to the tribe of giants" Cherno said. Bandit Chief got terrified as two large females walk towards the Bandit Chief who is suddenly knock out by one of the large woman as the two drag him towards a portal that open. Once they enter the portal it closes behind them sealing Bandit Chief fate to the tribe while Cherno decide Ginyol punishment but Ginyol is coming silence as he is wondering his punishment.

After a few seconds Cherno decide Ginyol fate "Ginyol for your killing lives and uprising a war including the lies you were about to tell Catue i hereby sentence you to hell where you will be torture by succubus and monstrous hounds as they breed you like a sl*t" Cherno announce. Ginyol eyes widen in shock but he was knock out by a woman that suddenly appears behind him "i thank you for giving me and my sisters a toy along with a breeding goat for our hounds mr Cherno" the woman said. She drag the unconscious Ginyol to a open portal then once they enter the portal closes behind them leaving Ginyol fate to hell but with Cherno, his lovers and his friends all gather in a circle with all the stuff they have including the villains belongings. Then Cherno teleport all of them and the stuff to the ship where Catue and Anrittea went to the toilet and throw up while everyone else put the stuff in storage and in their rooms. Cherno then walk to the panel where he set the coordinations to Neva but after he set the coordinations he discover a new tape and like always he play the new music tape before taking off to Neva.

Location: FEB castle

Inside the castle where Abnus is sitting on the throne with everyone else is waiting but after a few seconds MA dark mist appears from the globe and hover above Abnus "It would seems that the time have come" he said. Everyone smirk as Amzi and Jan kneel before the dark mist "Amzi you will attack the Union while Janardan will send one of his sentinels to the military base call Atlas keeping the military main forces and a few 'heroes' busy" MA said. "Yes sir" both Amzi and Jan said in unison before the dark mist returns to the global then Abnus laugh evilly as she aim her scepter at the screen revealing the world where Union Academy is location. She unleash a bolt at the screen which enter the screen as it destroys the slow time process making the world be connected to Neva time period "There~ now you two won't have a issue with the slow time flow" she said. Both men stand up but before Amzi can head out Jan snap his finger where a woman wearing assassin clothes appears from the darkness as she kneel before Jan. "You summon me master" she said as Jan smirk "You will lead an attack on the main military base call Atlas but the army you will be leading will belongs to Amzi" Jan said as the woman nod "Understood master" she said and stand up to reveal herself to everyone.

 "You summon me master" she said as Jan smirk "You will lead an attack on the main military base call Atlas but the army you will be leading will belongs to Amzi" Jan said as the woman nod "Understood master" she said and stand up to reveal hersel...

"And remember do not be kill nor capture do I make myself clear Andra" Jan said in a serious tone as she nod her head before wearing a mask "yes master" she said as both Amzi and herself enter a portal that open by Amzi.

When both Amzi and Andra left the portal closes behind them leaving everyone in the throne room "so may I ask who is she?" Newton ask as Jan smirk "she is my youngest appearance Newton and believe me she reminds me of my

When both Amzi and Andra left the portal closes behind them leaving everyone in the throne room "so may I ask who is she?" Newton ask as Jan smirk "she is my youngest appearance Newton and believe me she reminds me of my ... beloved one" he said. Everyone remains quiet as the ones who knew about Jan beloved is looking down in the honor of his beloved one while everyone else just don't question it. The scene turn dark marking the end of this chapter.