Taimanin final Chapter: changes and back home.

An: alright everyone this the last chapter for Taimanin than I gonna post a harem list from transformers after this so I hope you all enjoy this chapter because my brain is being overload with to many possibilities of how to add lemons here without Wattpad getting on my case.

(3rd person POV)

Location: prison cell

It be a few hours since Edwin Black defeat but thanks to Mind technology with Taimanin and UFS help they design a special prison cell for Edwin Black and handcuffs for transfer if Edwin Black is needed to move to meet. But once Cherno has finishes sentences all the remaining demons that is on Hadie hit list he then ask Hadie about Edwin Black which Hadie thought about it before smirking and told Cherno his plan. Once that done Cherno head to the Taimanin HQ and request the present of everyone with Edwin Black in cuffs which they did and once Edwin is in the room things were about to go to hell literally. Inside the meeting room is everyone with Cherno sit on a chair as Edwin is on his knees in front of Cherno "so what kind of punishment will I face oh great Overlord" Edwin said sarcastically. Cherno chuckle "I glad you ask sarcasm Edwin because" he said pointing to the left which everyone look towards to see four armor men.

"These four gentlemen are gonna bring you to your special prison deep underground where they will let you be torment under a pit of hell fire while they use crossbows to fire special blots right at you while the Templar's uses their magic of god light as I know that you will suffer for your entire life until the day you truly die" Cherno said. Edwin face is completely pale "I cannot be imprison!" He yell but Cherno chuckle "that where you wrong thank of it as an permanent lifetime where you be torment for all the pain and suffering you cause" he said. Edwin were then dragged towards a portal by the four armor knights "I will return!" Edwin yell only to be shot by a bolt which cause him to scream in pain. Edwin vanish into the portal along with the four armor men as it closes behind them which Cherno look at everyone with a smile "he is permanently gone" he said. Everyone cheer as the members of Taimanin and UFS celebrate but both Cherno, his lovers, his daughter and his friends return to the manor and gather their things but once they done with that Cherno told everyone to return to the manor as soon as the ones say their goodbyes to their families and friends. Cherno then left and head to the cafe to meet the chef but once he arrived he is surprise by the staff and everyone that be there since Cherno was there "we know we will meet again but think of this as thank you for saving us and giving us a new life" Dove said with a smile.

Cherno smile and spend a few minutes with everyone before giving Dove the device and left the Cafe but when he turn around to face the entire cafe Dove press the button and everyone including the building teleport to Neva. Cherno chuckle but when he turn around he face a mysterious man "um can I help you?" Cherno ask as the man chuckle "no mr Cegus or should I call you Cherno as my boss?" The man said. Cherno look completely confused until Nebulous explains everything to him which took a while but once Nebulous finishes Cherno nod his head "alright since you help me out I will be your boss but don't call me boss as that ain't how I work so instead call me Cherno when we are in front of my friends and allies but in front of enemies it Cegus alright?" Cherno said. Nebulous chuckle "yes Cherno I completely understand since I am your loyal butler Nebulous" Nebulous said with a bow as Cherno smile and grew his dragon wings. "Do you want to race me back at the manor Nebulous?" Cherno said with a smirk as Nebulous smile "oh it on sir" he said as both Cherno and Nebulous race to the manor in both teleportation and fly.

Both Nebulous and Cherno got to the manor at the same time which they both shake hands "well done sir it seems we both reach here at the same time" Nebulous said while Cherno chuckle. "Well Nebulous since you are gonna work for me I can give you the location where Neva is so that you can talk to Savo" Cherno said as Nebulous smile "alright sir" he said as Cherno gave him the location and Nebulous teleport there. Once he were teleport Cherno got his stuff including all of the villains stuff since he stole all of their stuff and wait for everyone which wasn't long. Once everyone is gather around Cherno he teleport everyone including their studff to the ship where a few of his lovers done the same thing as his first lovers which he find funny a little but he decided to head to the navigation controls while everyone storages their stuff. Cherno reach the control panels and sat at the chair before calling in Zokuto and Dahlia and telling them the locations of their business areas are at which they both are heading there now causing Cherno to smile and hang up then he set the coordinates to Neva.