Taimanin Chapter 2: spilts, reunion and triangle.

An: I know that last chapter was long and mess up at the end but like did anyone except me to pull a freaking jigsaw screen! So anyway this is gonna be the second part involving Asagi and two sisters ps it gonna involves some romantic way including many others. Ps I gonna let everyone uses their imagination as to what Cherno did during the making of his jigsaw scene also I got ideas thanks to a fellow writer so go look him up SoundBlastersuperior as he is talented at his stories until then enjoy the story.

(3rd person POV)

Location: cafe

Inside the familiar cafe is Cherno wearing his adventure clothes as he is taking his breakfast as he find this cafe amazing while also he help protect this cafe after a certain event involving demons from yesterday which were the day after he sent the hard drive. However as he took a sip he notice a familiar face entering the cafe as it reveals to be Sakura wearing a dress while looking worry until she spot him. She walk towards him and sit across from him "hey Cherno" she said in a sad tone "what happened?" He ask as Sakura pull out a photo and show it to him which cause him to look surprise. The photo is Murasaki all injuried "did he or any of his pawns did this" Cherno said in a anger tone but Sakura shake her head for no and try so hard not to cry "it was my sister Asagi or rather her demon Kage" she said. He look confused until Sakura explains that Kage suddenly took over Asagi for a few minutes saying things like "I must see him!" or "I need him to ravage me!" and other things. Cherno pinch his nose and sigh "take me to Asagi since I know what going on" he said hiding the photo in his pocket before standing up and offering Sakura his arm which she accepted.

After a hour they were at the Taimanin headquarters and inside Sakura stop holding his arm which confused her but he explains once they see her which they did but it surprises Cherno as he is see Asagi inside a glass cage with one door made out of the same material as the glass must be demon proof. Kurou look at them and sigh "look I Sorry but it for the safety of the clan and the students" he said as Cherno sigh before walking up the glass making Kurou and Sakura worry. "I won't do that if I was you" Sakura said in a worry tone but Cherno smirk and walk through the glass like a ghost which surprise both of them but inside is Cherno kneeling in front of Asagi who on the floor near the wall crying with her head between her knees.

"Asagi do you think I can talk to both you and Kage?" Cherno said which cause Asagi to look up in fear until suddenly she change into Kage who look at Cherno in a happy tone "my love~" Kage scream and tackle hug Cherno. He chuckle before kissing Kage forehead "hey there you demonic beast" he said as Kage blush a little at that nickname "am I in trouble?" She said worry as Cherno sigh. "Sorta but I gonna help you and Asagi but we need to do it alone since I know what you are going through" he said before standing up holding Asagi/Kage and carry her then they phase through the glass wall again which course make Kurou and Sakura look surprise but they sigh. "You know what going on?" Sakura ask as Cherno chuckle "well dumb i do but I need to bring them to a pocket dimension so that I can begin the ritual that involves private environment as a host and it demon is in a conflict with emotions that is caused by both sides" he said. "Which means?" Kurou ask as Cherno chuckle nervously "it a emotion swing in which the demon go into it um ... moody breed season" he said which cause the two people to be in complete shock.

"You don't mean" Kurou try to speak but was stop by a hissing Kage who try to slash at him but fail as Cherno comfort her by rubbing her neck with his cheek which cause Kage to purr "yeah" Cherno said. "Alright just go before this mood effect them again" Kurou said a bit frighten as Cherno chuckle before teleporting both himself and Kage to a pocket dimension where a bed is in the center of the room. He carry her to the bed then lay her on top of the bed before kissing her which she return the kiss and they fought for dominance of claiming each other mouths but it end with a tie.