Kuroinu Final chapter: Punish and heading back with a orgy.

An: so this is the final Kuroinu chapter everyone so I hope you are all ready for a lot of punishment for the villains, a new leader of Eostia, and a special event as we return to Neva.

A whole day passes since the fall of the Black Dogs mercenaries uprising and today the day the people who were captured by Cherno and his friends are receiving the punishment they deserve starting from this order.

The man Grave has be serving a lifetime in a remote island with a bunch of savages sharks who were summoned by Cherno who train them too. Grave will be punished by being carried a stone slime who is male and extremely fat while also serving a bunch of feral savages females imps who are forcing him to breed them new imps. His reaction was priceless as he try to defend himself but with two eye witnesses and the dagger with his signature he is founded guilty.

The man Cayle received a lesser punishment as he will be forcing to a lifetime cleaning animals dens at a farm who is running by a family of overweight women who uses him as a pig which literally means dressing up as a pig with nothing on while he loses all his money because of his overpriced supplies back to the people who brought them. He was broke and is being humiliated as a costume pig while cleaning dens which involves animals dumplings. He is also got a beating by the overweight women husband who is tall muscular and found overweight women attractive.

The mage Nicola has be strip of his magic and be imprison in a remote area with villagers who are all men with wives pregnant so his punishment is help with birth while help with the farming

The mage Nicola has be strip of his magic and be imprison in a remote area with villagers who are all men with wives pregnant so his punishment is help with birth while help with the farming. And if he does trying to kill anyone using any efforts he will be punished by the men who will imprison him on a hill in a pillory which is made out of titanium thanks to Cherno magic. He was outraged begging him to keep his magic but it was denied by Cherno himself as he is the one who stripped Nicola of his magic. When Cherno did that it set him off by trying to kill Cherno except he couldn't because his legs was frozen solid. The guards then knock him out then bring him to the village leaving his fate to his choices.

Next is Raymondos who is talking that it was god decision to purify the priestess but he became shock as what his punishment is. He would be strip of his title priest which allow the head nun to be priestess because of Eleonora stepping down. He then will be sent to a remote location hidden far from any cities as he will be under the eye of a cult who is hidden underground as the cult is known for keeping their prisoners alive in a pit with a tall stone pillar which is surrounded thousands of scorpions. The priest beg them but they didn't listen as it was a decision made by a high priest who is from the council of high priests.

After is Hicks who is thinking this is gonna be quick but to his surprise his punishment is not death but rather something he never thought was true which cause panic to him. His punishment is to be a prisoner  in the shadow realm which is a place that no man has never enter unless they are sentenced. Suddenly a shadowy figure appears behind Hicks as he remember the clothing the shadow wear as it belong to a simple man who was killed by Hicks after he be discovered by same man. Hicks try to run but his shadow was caught and drag into a shadowy portal cause by the victim. The portal closes as soon as Hicks enter it screaming as the victim tip his head at Cherno like a thank you before vanishing back to the shadows.