Intermission Chat special: 50!

An: Gave a warm thanks to Kool and the Gang folks! *everyone cheer for them as they left the studio* Alright folks like last time we gonna have returning faces but this time it five returning and one new face to join the studio! So let give the five returning people a warm welcome everyone!

*Everyone cheers for Deadpool, The mask, Dimentio, Bill Cipher, and her second time appearance Pinkie Pie who is jumping excitingly on her pink and fluffy chair*

DP: um explains why she here? *point to Pinkie who is giggling*

An: I invite her to join us as she the only female guest so I gonna invite three more females to make it even but the other two will show in the next intermission but the reason for why there gonna be one special woman guest joining us is simple really. *smile sinisterly* Because she is famous celebrity who be in several movies, tv shows, and sang some songs so let give a welcome to the celebrity Debby Ryan!

*everyone cheer as the door open to reveal a confused woman*

Debby Ryan: um where am i?

An: welcome to the Radio Television Station miss Debby *smile then point to a leather chair with a blanket on it* also that is where you will be sitting.

*she is completely confused until she sigh before walking to the chair and sitting on it*

TM: welcome to the studio Miss Debby *chuckle a little*

DR: just Debby um sir? (I swear I see him before) *she look to the others and is speechless as she knows DP* aren't you the actor who play DP?

DP: *turns to face her and rise his brow at her* Actor? Miss I ain't a actor i the famous Deadpool

DR: *roll her eyes* um are you drunk or something because Deadpool is a fictional character like ... *screams at the three non realistic characters Dimentio, Pinkie pie, and Bill Cipher then she fainted on the chair*

An: *sigh* I should have mentioned that where she from you five are fictional characters 

*the five make oh mouths*

PP: make sense but why didn't you mention that she is in the fictional reality?

An: *chuckle a little* i was waiting for her to figure it out and guess she did once she saw you three in cartoons. Oh! Mask and Deadpool you two have your own realistic movies and cartoon series.

*the two look at him quite surprise*

BC: well then An why is it that this intermission chat special? *points to the board with the word special on it*

An: Ah! Glad you ask it because this intermission chat is the fifty chapter of Overlord of the Negativity Worlds!

*all five is completely shock as everyone is cheering*