Questions.

An: okay so I pause the story for a moment because I want all of your opinions on some important questions about the harems and the story itself so here is what I be thinking.

 Q1: Do you all want the character Cherno to receive as many women from dark hentai, good hentai, anime, a bit of cartoons, and video games, including the ones from horror, there are in which to fit the mistresses hallways which will be rename as the lovers harem hallway?

Your responses:

Q2: do you all want Cherno to adopt a couple of more daughters? As so far I notice that many, many little girls need help. Oh and baby yoda will meet Cherno daughters in a bonus chapter once the first batch on the list is now adopted.

Your response:

Q3: do you all want me to continue posting chapters in a daily basis from 2 on one day and the next 3 to make 5 chapters in total as I write a lot maybe even more as I am enjoying myself of writing an continuous story but what is your opinion?

Your response:

Q4: should I continue doing these intermission every so often to see how would these characters off from the story react to both you the readers and the story itself?

Your response:

Q5: should I continue to tag certain people every so often? Since I am both a fan of their writing and their artwork which is why I gotta tag them as thanks for writing and creating these stories even though some of them write short.

Your response:

Q6: would anyone be interested of having a chance to be either a ally to Cherno or an ally to the MA as either a servant like Amzi or a boss like AG contesters or like Newton creations? (Ps if you side with the main antagonist you can get the chance to beat up any character you hate)

Your response:

Final Question: would any of you would have a chance to name enemies like bosses, servants, or species?

Your response:

An: oh and since I am reaching the 50 chapter mark already I am curious if anyone wants me to do a list of twenty five names who have support me in continues this story. Like seriously? I don't have so many followers yet I be getting responses from many people. I am just glad everyone who is reading the chapters is enjoying my story so far. So thanks to everyone who enjoy my story even though we don't live long we got to enjoy our lives to the fullest cause you got to live a chance of a lifetime.